Need help choosing a Quality Pre-Spray

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Been out of the business for 5 years and I know things change and get better so need your guys help in recommendations for a great pre-spray. I will mostly be doing residential with the occasional rental. My old company specialized in rat nasty rentals and I know what works well on those but don't want to really use a high ph spray on res. I am leaning towards Saigers but didn't know if you guys recommend something better? Any help would be great and appreciated.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Been out of the business for 5 years and I know things change and get better so need your guys help in recommendations for a great pre-spray. I will mostly be doing residential with the occasional rental. My old company specialized in rat nasty rentals and I know what works well on those but don't want to really use a high ph spray on res. I am leaning towards Saigers but didn't know if you guys recommend something better? Any help would be great and appreciated.

We have free samples available and if you want to try something not in the free samples just let me know and I will get you taken care of.

For those free samples, just go to my webstore and tap on the free sample pics that will take you to a JonDon page that is doing the free samples including Free shipping www.saigers.com/supplies

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
I ordered the sample pack but my question is does it always need to be boosted to be effective or does it work well on it's own? I would love to get a small sample of the boosters and your tile cleaner to try out.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I ordered the sample pack but my question is does it always need to be boosted to be effective or does it work well on it's own? I would love to get a small sample of the boosters and your tile cleaner to try out.
Send me a text with contact info

218-259-9099

Or email

Msaiger@simoniz.com

As far as boosting... Typically only if the grease is so thick that it runs off the carpet like Water on a ducks back then we will use our Harvard Chemical G-Force Booster (we just left in the Harvard Chemical name) and sometimes the Booster Powder for peroxide type boosting to brighten something with SS1 or Free and Clear... Or to help with a lot of coffee type stains. Code Red already has way plenty of oxy. Would only use G-Force Booster with Code Red on ridiculous stuff.

Mikey P @Mikey P has said it best a time or two... Try your food first before salting... The same should go for the prespray... Try it first....then boost if needed.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
CODE RED is very good

But I use PC's ULTRAPAK EXTREME because I can get it local without paying shipping

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Thanks Mark I will send a email now.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Which product are you talking about?

To me all it looks like is harvard products with that cheap label.

And NOT all that reasonable in price.

Can get better buys here local with brand name products.

scotty747

Used ultra pac extreme on the last few jobs. Works good but dosent smell all that great. IF I add odor control its much less annoying. Every customer that smelled it without the cide stuff in it said it smelled good. Must just be me.

steve_64

Used ultra pac extreme on the last few jobs. Works good but dosent smell all that great. IF I add odor control its much less annoying. Every customer that smelled it without the cide stuff in it said it smelled good. Must just be me.
With people and pets present I use prozyme plus and add OSR as needed.
Nobody home or rentals that stink ultra Pac.
Just dirty no odor and don't want one code red.
Prozyme plus when I want a fresh soft fragrance.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

scotty747

I bought all the prozyme plus from my local janitorial store when they discontinued carrying the brand. Ran out and need something quick from amazon and ultrapac had the quickest shipping. Now its time to make a trip to jon-don for saigers.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I don't even look at the price. The cost diluted is pennies per job. I'm more interested in how it works. If it saves me time on the job, it's worth it.

ZACCALLY

Here you go, James

1575051525968.png

..L.T.A.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Saigers Red for the really dirty...it's already boosted.
Saiger Blue or Clear...Blue without the scent for everything else.
Prochem Fine Fabric primarily for upholstery cleaning but that is about to change with a new product I was able to try at Phoenix MF.
Jon Don is low or free shipping after a certain amount I believe.
You will want a CRB to scrub after pre-spray and Devastator wand for getting under furniture and better water recovery.
Saiger Deep Blue for rinse...slightly acid side ph.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom