Need help posting gel foam mattress cleaning pics & video please.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I'm rusty as heck. Apologies if I posted this in the wrong room.

I'm having trouble posting image links from google drive w/ permissions set to "anyone view". Error "image cannot be posted from the passed link".

Can you tell me the preferred method for hosting and posting pics and vids please?

Thank you very much!

Reactions: SamIam

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Somebody left the cat door open and I was able to sneak in without anybody noticing.

Ssshhh... don't let Mikey or Fred know I'm here. I'm hoping to fly under the radar for a couple weeks before getting banned for like the 5th time.

Besides, wouldn't you like to learn the proper technique for cleaning a gel foam mattress from a god level grand master funk technician such as me?

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I just click attach files, click files, and click photos, and select the picture. I have a pixel 6 pro.

Attachments are for Marty he loves alcoholic dogs.

PXL_20220519_231944710.jpg PXL_20220519_235410089.jpg Screenshot_20220521-175809.png

Reactions: Giorgio

FredC

Village Idiot
Somebody left the cat door open and I was able to sneak in without anybody noticing.

Ssshhh... don't let Mikey or Fred know I'm here. I'm hoping to fly under the radar for a couple weeks before getting banned for like the 5th time.

Besides, wouldn't you like to learn the proper technique for cleaning a gel foam mattress from a god level grand master funk technician such as me?

:icon_rolleyes: you weren't even banned....you just haven't stopped by

• Haha
Reactions: Giorgio and SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Do you have to use Google drive????

There isn't a photo app you can move files to, to upload?

FredC

Village Idiot
just paste the link into the post....it will display if the permissions are "everyone"

Reactions: Giorgio

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Ok, I created a new folder on Drive, copied the link and pasted it using the "pic/video" icon above.

Reactions: SamIam

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok. Here’s what you do of its a foam mattress filled with piss. First clean it as you would a normal mattress. Then soak it with your urine treatment. Then put it in a large plastic bag. Maybe go to uhaul to find one that fits. Then stick your hose in it and seal it up. Turn on the truckmount and suck that baby down under vacuum, causing all the treatment to run through the mattress.

Reactions: Giorgio and SamIam
Name
Nate W.
Great question young man!

Now, while we're waiting for the rest of the class to arrive I would like for you to write 100 times on the chalkboard "I will not be a hack".

Please.

Lol...

I've used a glided PCTI shortened stair wand on outdoor furniture, only the flat surfaces and detailed with the SS upholstery tool.. :biggrin:

Remember your CRB on the upholstered booths?!? :rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom