Need Help With a Craigslist Ad With Pictures Anyone??

ErikG

Any Help would be great .. I recently noticed in the past 30 days were I live Theres only one Carpet cleaning add on Craigslist. I dont want a generic add, I see Images that are like 7 pictures looking like a big flyer, Can Any one help ??? Can I make Something and save and upload my image . Cant figure it out yet , but I would like to have several pics

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I don't know how or what rules apply, but the information is at craigslist. I've never had the time or ambition to see how it works. I think there are companies that specialize in creating ads just for craigslist. I put together a mock-up once for lady with a cleaning business based on something she did. Basically, though, you'll need to know what size to make it and if there's a limit to the size of the file. Then, save it as a jpg at 72dpi and upload it to your listing. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a related BBS if you google it.

Walt

I wouldn't worry about making it really nice. Offer a special and a link to your website if you have one.

Other wise, a quick offer, a picture or two, a list of benefits and your phone number. Looking like a corporation may not help you on craigslist.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Walt said:
I wouldn't worry about making it really nice. Offer a special and a link to your website if you have one.

Other wise, a quick offer, a picture or two, a list of benefits and your phone number. Looking like a corporation may not help you on craigslist.

I concur

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've tried craigslist for about 3 months now and all I've got is spammers :cry:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I did Craigslist for a while. Alot of price shoppers and people with low budgets.

Very similar to ading in the Penny Saver.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I agree, it doesn’t need to be too fancy for craigslist. I think you can post in html then inset images hosted on photobucket. I put an ad up for bartering cleaning and got a reply from a graphic artist. Maybe you could find someone local that can help you with advertising in exchange for cleaning.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I believe you can paste html code in craigslist. The you can put as many images as possible. Craigslist always got price shoppers for me but if the ad is done right Google picks it up and you can end up on the first page.

Albert

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
They advertise WHORES on craigslist.................WHORES i tell you...........WHORES.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom