Need help with sapphire 870 regulator

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My truckmount has the original black bell housing type pressure regulator, it seems to be malfunctioning making the waterbox overflow full bore. When i went to adjust the pressure the nut inside the pressure regulator froze and stripped. I need ti order a new pressure regulator and i know there is an updated type out there, can anyone help me with a link to this? @Justin Legend Brands

7B8D3E7A-A7DE-4B83-85DE-DDADA0EC10FA.jpeg

Name
Justin Johnston
My truckmount has the original black bell housing type pressure regulator, it seems to be malfunctioning making the waterbox overflow full bore. When i went to adjust the pressure the nut inside the pressure regulator froze and stripped. I need ti order a new pressure regulator and i know there is an updated type out there, can anyone help me with a link to this? @Justin Legend Brands

View attachment 109822
107125 KIT, RETROFIT WATTS INLET REGULATOR.

You need the kit to swap it to the new style regulator. Once you have the new regulator, if it ever goes bad you will only need to replace the regulator, not the kit.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So the part number provided, is that the kit also? What is the kit number and where do i get that?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I called Proline in Sacramento to order one. The guy said he would call me back

FredC

Village Idiot
Look. I found the hat selection
View attachment 109839

You know, the other day I was thinking Mike probably looks in the mirror and occasionally says to himself "damn those guys are right i do have a big ass head"

Then I pondered if he knew about or understood the law of reflection and that in the mirror his head is half the size it is in reality.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom