Need Help with Stubborn Pet Stain Removal: Best Tips and Products?

bondlee1424

On Vacation
Name
bondlee
"I'm struggling with removing stubborn pet stains from my carpets. I've tried various methods and products, but the stains and odors just won't go away. Can anyone suggest the most effective techniques or products for getting rid of these tough pet stains? Any professional cleaning advice or DIY solutions would be greatly appreciated!"

hogjowl

Idiot™
"I'm struggling with removing stubborn pet stains from my carpets. I've tried various methods and products, but the stains and odors just won't go away. Can anyone suggest the most effective techniques or products for getting rid of these tough pet stains? Any professional cleaning advice or DIY solutions would be greatly appreciated!"
All I can tell you is what has worked for me. And I’m not using the word “ worked” lightly. Start using Bio-8 from Soap Daddy as your everyday prespray. It cleans well (as good as anything I’ve found previously) and it has enzymes that remove urine stains splendidly. If I run into a bad odor, I can add Soap Daddy’s PSOR to the prespray to handle the odor, but I prefer Saiger’s Saigercide product instead of PSOR because it leaves a stronger residual smell.
It doesn’t matter if I’m cleaning a rental property or an upscale home, the above mentioned products perform quite well for us.

FredC

Village Idiot
All I can tell you is what has worked for me. And I’m not using the word “ worked” lightly. Start using Bio-8 from Soap Daddy as your everyday prespray. It cleans well (as good as anything I’ve found previously) and it has enzymes that remove urine stains splendidly. If I run into a bad odor, I can add Soap Daddy’s PSOR to the prespray to handle the odor, but I prefer Saiger’s Saigercide product instead of PSOR because it leaves a stronger residual smell.

How much is shipping to Punjabi land?

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Bio spray 8 has 02 and enzymes synthetic, psor has both synthetic and natural enzymes

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Are you trying to just save money or are you a "do it yourself" type person?

Do you have a shop vac? You MIGHT be able to remove some of the funk with the spray and suck method to flush it out.

So if you can get your shop vac cranked up, start with about 8oz of plain water and evenly spray it on the spot, then immediately extract. Do that about 20 times until you don't smell any more funk on the carpet. Then apply some peroxide to do the final extraction with and spray some foo foo juice diluted to mask any other smells. If you don't want to hire a professional to correct your problem the right way, this is your only option. Flushing, not spray and scrub can only be done

And yes, hiring a professional twice a year with animals is a smart investment, not a rip off. Once they have properly cleaned your carpet, do a few things to help prevent any more pet accidents, like:
-Put all the dog and water bowls that you have laying around in your kitchen/laundry room outside so the dog knows it's not ok inside. The animal will go outside more to eat and drink and they'll more likely pee or poop while they're outside
-Use more animal gates to prevent and manage where the animal goes and pees

FredC

Village Idiot
Are you trying to just save money or are you a "do it yourself" type person?

Do you have a shop vac? You MIGHT be able to remove some of the funk with the spray and suck method to flush it out.

So if you can get your shop vac cranked up, start with about 8oz of plain water and evenly spray it on the spot, then immediately extract. Do that about 20 times until you don't smell any more funk on the carpet. Then apply some peroxide to do the final extraction with and spray some foo foo juice diluted to mask any other smells. If you don't want to hire a professional to correct your problem the right way, this is your only option. Flushing, not spray and scrub can only be done

And yes, hiring a professional twice a year with animals is a smart investment, not a rip off. Once they have properly cleaned your carpet, do a few things to help prevent any more pet accidents, like:
-Put all the dog and water bowls that you have laying around in your kitchen/laundry room outside so the dog knows it's not ok inside. The animal will go outside more to eat and drink and they'll more likely pee or poop while they're outside
-Use more animal gates to prevent and manage where the animal goes and pees

There is no way he is getting cow piss out of his carpet with a shop vac

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Multiphase deo liquid with some 30 or 40 volume peroxide mixed and sprayed on the spots. They make a powdered version too by hydromaster I believe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom