Need new flojet pump for fresh tank

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i'll take one John who do I order it from? I haven't seen it anywhere

TimP

Chris Adkins said:
must be about that time, my CDS transfer pump started grinding and blowing the fuse yesterday. Weekend project!

I got my pump on e-bay. The best deal I could find other than Jon-don. I looked everywhere.

Although John's pump is probably cool and all. You'll have to possibly re plumb your system and/or set up a new way mount it.

Chris A

Name
Chris
TimP said:
Chris Adkins said:
must be about that time, my CDS transfer pump started grinding and blowing the fuse yesterday. Weekend project!

I got my pump on e-bay. The best deal I could find other than Jon-don. I looked everywhere.

Although John's pump is probably cool and all. You'll have to possibly re plumb your system and/or set up a new way mount it.

I ordered mine yesterday, I replaced 4 fuses just to get through one 2 room empty so I wouldn't have to tear apart the sink, and she died on the 5th one... thathurts

TimP

Chris Adkins said:
TimP said:
[quote="Chris Adkins":fys2xno2]must be about that time, my CDS transfer pump started grinding and blowing the fuse yesterday. Weekend project!

I ordered mine yesterday, I replaced 4 fuses just to get through one 2 room empty so I wouldn't have to tear apart the sink, and she died on the 5th one... thathurts[/quote:fys2xno2]

I didn't have replace fuses onmine. The motor on mine just quit spinning. You may of had something in the actual diaphragm part clogging it. But it's probably too late now.

Where did you buy your new pump from?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Jon Don, the inlet filter was totally clean, I think the innards of the pump were just wore out and that's why it was drawing so much juice. We'll see when I crack it open, it's in such a hard spot on mine, behind the reels (aluminum 120 gal tank) between the back wall of the tank and the van wall. So if I'm crawling my fat ass back their once, it's getting replaced...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom