Need opinions, really disappointed with my comps

Connor

Name
Connor
Second: Old 'Cono' is not just a plumber. He's a philosopher and a Mikey's board certified intellectual. As time passes by he may yet raise his game to be a bleeding heart liberal.
Though that may require a lot of extra hard work on his side.

Thanks for nothing, Ali-Bubba.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
On a trade show display
1. Phone number that is on your business card and other printed material. I would not have it on the display
2. A display should reinforce your main service. You I believe are one of the oldest and Top Restoration companies. I would go for that. 5-6 other top services might be fine.
3. I like the logo on the table and the display.
4. Have you thought of getting a 3 part pop up display. We just did this. It allows you alot of diffrent uses. I just did one for us it is 9 feet wide and 8 feet tall. We went to a show last week and the booths where to be 10 feet but ended up being 8. We just used two panels. If we would have had a one peice display we woud have been screwed. We also can put it on top of a table or the floor.

I was on your web site. I would try to use the colors withthe blue trucks and your logo to reinforce your brand.
You have an awesome company highlight some of the photos from your jobs. It looks like you do some amazing projects. Have you thought about using a video display with a slide show of jobs.
Here is what I did for us. I also did a wrap for a old red bull cooler I bought for $35 bucks on craigslist. The whole thing cost me less than 1k
View attachment 1436
View attachment 1435

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I really need to order a business card. I haven't had one in ten years or longer.

That looks great Tom, that red bull container turned out great! I'm just running out of time. This first smaller show is going to have to be done with the old setup.

Hopefully we can get something nailed down in time for the second one if not, we should get our act together by the fall show. : (

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom