need reviews on a halcyon hurricane

Farenheit251

They were made local to me New owners tried to go big but went under about 5 years ago. They were fairly popular here due to low pricing,but like most TM companies that try to be the cheapest deal had a lot of problems. I would only buy one for parts.

Name
Lee Stockwell
One of the early board regulars, Peter Breen from somewhere in New England bought one. Peter had been one of Duane Oxley's early customers prior to this, but Duane was taking a little vacation from delivering machines at that time.

Not sure if the machine, or Peter, still is cleaning.

Thanks,
Lee

Spurling

rcl1006 said:
anybody know about this tm , good and bad.
thanks rob
Why do you ask ? .. they went out of business about 7 years ago just after I bought one .. I replaced the pump after 3k something hours,(my fault), replaced engine after 4k hours and heat exchanger after 2k something hours .. the blower is original .. works great .. knock on wood .. I paid $7500 at the time .. and I love it .. its still rocking with super suction .. Id probably get an El Diablo or an Acellerated next .. it would be much easier to clean a tall standing waste tank vs the type I have .. its only 24in wide .. great space saver .

the 1st day of cleaning after I got it, I had to clean a bank .. the vac was so high on it the wand lips squeezed shut and bent crooked .. I called them and they sent me another wand for free and told me how to adjust the vac ..

rcl1006

thats the one i was looking at . i think i`ll pass to many negative reviews.

Spurling

Negative reviews coming from people who have never owned one is just hearsay .. ask the people who actually have owned them .. Id give 10K in a heartbeat for this total package .. this mount looks like the 70 gal fresh water 100 gal waste tank one ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom