Need some picture of inside your van.

TimP

I'm edging near 1000 hours on mine. It's been slower goings now that I use a battery sprayer and shut her down when I'm not extracting. Last I can remember it's at 985.

By the time mine is paid off I'll probably be at 2500-3000 hours.....I've got 32 payments left if I do my math right.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I suppose I'll go ahead and join in the fun.

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I really like that setup Joey.

The way mine worked out we had to waste a whole lot of space that never really comes in handy unless a large dog needs somewhere to lie down.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Having the truck messy doesn't bother you guys (not Joey)? I find myself feeling guilty if I even toss the wand in the back and don't hang it up.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Shane T said:
Joey, Whats the little shop vac hanging on the side door for?

I use it for spotting only jobs, when it makes no sense to set up the truckmount.

I'm too cheap to spend $400 on a spotting machine.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Joey Johnston said:
[quote="Shane T":1goqnn2c]Joey, Whats the little shop vac hanging on the side door for?

I use it for spotting only jobs, when it makes no sense to set up the truckmount.

I'm too cheap to spend $400 on a spotting machine.[/quote:1goqnn2c]

Customers will say they're going to buy a Bissel carpet cleaner to clean spots and I always tell to save their money and just get a small shop vac like yours. Use a little spotter or even clear water poured from a glass and then suck it up. Usually does a better job than the Bissel will.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
c_adkins said:
Having the truck messy doesn't bother you guys (not Joey)? I find myself feeling guilty if I even toss the wand in the back and don't hang it up.

My truck isn't as snappy as Joey's but I keep it pretty clean. In that pic with the doggy I still had some oil mess I hadn't fully cleaned up from when the oil-cap vibrated off my machine and spewed oil everywhere, but normally my van is very tidy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom