need tips on 360i

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Just bought a 360i today. I tried it on a rental with thick cut pile nylon it kinda streaked I had to run over it with the sebo to get swirls out.
Where does the 360i excell/struggle? does it do well on cgd? I know every machine has a learning curve but I really hope this machine is a strong compliment to my arsenal considering what I paid for it.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
just go slow at first. Set yer pressure between 300-400 and do methodical overlapping with the trigger on (like a 12 sq/ft area) then back out of it slowly repeating the same overlapping with no trigger. You gotta do several jobs guy alternating different patterns and then you'll start to see what works. Shouldn't have to machine out any swirls and such. Not when you get up to speed. Go practice on a bunch of peoples carpet that you know.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
leave it in the truck on the thick cut pile carpets..or you are just going to have to clean it twice....

CGD and berbers it shines the best....low nylon if you go turtle pace it does a nice job and has a great recovery....

just about everything else out there the thing is junk....

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jim Martin said:
leave it in the truck on the thick cut pile carpets..or you are just going to have to clean it twice....

CGD and berbers it shines the best....low nylon if you go turtle pace it does a nice job and has a great recovery....

So Jim....

Can we assume that this "rEvOlUtIonArY" peice of equipment will be found........
"In the garage...parked by the Certified Pile brush...SOON...." :?:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
HARPER said:
Jim Martin said:

So Jim....

Can we assume that this "rEvOlUtIonArY" peice of equipment will be found........
"In the garage...parked by the Certified Pile brush...SOON...." :?:

if I can manage to get my hands on the Hoss and test drive it awhile and it does better.....yep....it will start gathering rust with the pile lifter.....

If not...I will keep it in use..and just pull it out on the ones I mentioned above...I have the old RX working again....I still need a few parts to get it back 100%..but it is running...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom