Need volunteers to help shelve the last of the Clean Room

Mikey P

Administrator
We have 80 pages or so of threads the need to be opened up, checked for worthwhile content and then moved to the appropriate room in the Gold Mine section.
Takes about 30- seconds to move one thread. Many times the thread needs to be renamed so its intent can be easily found in a Search

If you feel like giving back to the World's Most Entertaining and Knowledgeable Cleaning Four please send me a PM with your serious request to help.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
We have 80 pages or so of threads the need to be opened up, checked for worthwhile content and then moved to the appropriate room in the Gold Mine section.
Takes about 30- seconds to move one thread. Many times the thread needs to be renamed so its intent can be easily found in a Search

If you feel like giving back to the World's Most Entertaining and Knowledgeable Cleaning Four please send me a PM with your serious request to help.

Horshack.jpg

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
seems like I'm golden for a few weeks.. and then my libranrian privilides get revoked again.. I must have pissed you have with the animal rights sign!

Mikey P said:

I recently started back on it again doing a little bit at a time. It takes a little while to actually open the topic, read through it, make a determination if it is obsolete and delete it or determine where it needs to go. I think if anyone volunteers, just do a little bit every day. I was on it hard for about an hour. The Clean Room had about 85 pages at that time. I got it down to 84. Now I see it as 87 from new posts. So yeah, I think we are going to need some help if we are actually going to get it down.

Mikey P

Administrator
Those who signed up will find instructions in the Librarian's Lounge (down low on the Index page.

Read the over well, ask questions in that room and feel free to get started.

joeynbgky said:
still 86 pages its not going down

See what I mean, Joey. I went into the moderator's log and I see that you have really been working hard at it.
The reason is, that people are posting new posts and it seems like you are not getting any headway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom