Need wand advise from you pro's

B Reid

Name
Brian Reid
What carpet wand would you recommend for a boxxer 427 (47 blower)?
Price under $500.
I will consider a used wand if anybody has one for sale.
1 1/2-inch or 2-inch wand.

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
New under $500

How many jets, what size head and tube would you like?

Not many choices in new wants that aint crap

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
Lockhart collects those. He'd buy it if you want to sell it.

So do I... Never mind selling it to a guy who still can't tie his own damn shoes.... Sell it to me....But I can't drive to Lancaster.... I'd chop that bad boy smaller than @Able 1 cut my first one and use it for stairs, pews, mattresses and anything else I could use it on...:lol:

B Reid

Name
Brian Reid
Well, 5 yrs after the original post, lol..
I lucked out and bought this used for $175 including shipping

91403EFB-5969-4FB4-9B30-17CA9F297E53.png

B Reid

Name
Brian Reid
The way it is now, it seems to have more airflow and clean better than my Antique Greenhorn wand.

Name
jack zerkie
Well sorry to say but have used many wands in the past 40 yrs. I also have a Tom wand and a few AW 29 and a cobb wand, Now due to old age don't laugh using a Mytee two jet with a yellow glide. Better cleaning and better drying time. The two jets are at a angle and hit the carpet better than the Aw with straight jets, same jobs same chems but better results. Now I have lost 1inch due to old age no not there but in my height. Now at 5-9 so the wand fits me nicer. And yes thats using a truckmount. Just the facts man .jz

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
Well sorry to say but have used many wands in the past 40 yrs. I also have a Tom wand and a few AW 29 and a cobb wand, Now due to old age don't laugh using a Mytee two jet with a yellow glide. Better cleaning and better drying time. The two jets are at a angle and hit the carpet better than the Aw with straight jets, same jobs same chems but better results. Now I have lost 1inch due to old age no not there but in my height. Now at 5-9 so the wand fits me nicer. And yes thats using a truckmount. Just the facts man .jz
Ill assume you have the 14" Tom wand, which like all 14" wands, feels like a telephone pole.

The ultra loose swivel on the mytee drives me nuts and fvcks with my elbow, wrist and shoulder.

Those yellow glides are goofy and precious at the same time, baby it unless Cobb still has some.

Does yours have a wings/ spray shields?

The SS12 would be the better choice but its $$..

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom