Need Your Input

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Let's try this another way.
What do you think a 2008 Chevy Ext van 20k with 3 year old Hydramaster 4.8 CDs with salsa package under 500 hours is worth?

Going to look at one over the weekend and would like to have a more knowledgeable feel for what it may be worth.

All oppions would be helpful please.

Oh. And also Mikey you have previously posted that you would never own a CDs unit. May I ask why you feel this way?

Mikey P

Administrator
had too many of them @ Coit.

heat exchanger under your ass, stinky tank next to your head, van wears out before the unit does.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Billy,

I see that model of van going for anywhere between $16k and $32k with that mileage or even more. But figure another 20-22,000 miles on the engine with 500 hours, so now you're at or around 40k miles give or take.

Machine + installation + extra stuff you'll need(hoses, reels, ect.) brand new. You're at about 20k.

Vehicles seem to be depreciating more quickly as well as machines are too. Its really a buyers market for both instances.

So van with 40,000(actual + machine hours) miles = 24-27k

If the machine comes with hoses, reels and all that. Machine with 500 hours that was 20k bought new. 12-15k

I haven't actually figured out true depreciation on either, just by what I've seen them go for. And it'd have to be in mint condition with every maintenance done on time every time.

I'd offer him 32k and that's on the high side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom