Neptune Hose...

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
just cleaned some condo halls and stairs today. Ain't no flippin way I'm running the Parflex in as the lead hose again. More knots than Charlie Brown's kite string. I'll run the Parflex in as the lead hose FROM the truck and run Tornado inside. Its much easier to coil.

Now, residential, Parflex.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The Magician said:
Where can Parker hose be purchased??

Jimmy and Meat.......I get the Parker at the BW Lewis store on Meridian Road, right on the Youngstown/Austintown border. They don't have any good fittings for water use.......they're steel, and just start rusting. I get the fittings from Goodriches restoration in Boardman. Just bought 100Foot of Neptune for $155.

The other price I was talking about was probably without the ends installed, and with shipping, I'm sure it would get up to $160 or more for 100 foot.

I will not use non-steel braided hose after seeing what it can do......

Joe Bristor

"Just bought 100Foot of Neptune for $155."

Ouch... thathurts

$1 per foot is all it should cost (non-black Death, zinc alloy crimps).
Add the Lifejacket for insurance and safety's sake...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Richard and Stevie, can I quote you?
LOL

Don't mean to hurt your sales on the Bad-day hose, some people have had good luck with it. (lower heat?) Some can't get use to the paraflex and others just toss them after a year.

I like the hose it's easy to work with, no memory, but I've been burned (both physically and monetarily) by that hose too many times to keep using it. thathurts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom