Never mind.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Not funny when someone works that long but still can't understand how to advertise or set prices to make a profit. Reminds me of a company I used to work for. The owner would under bid other companies just so they wouldn't get the job. Sometimes as low as 2-3 cents per sqft. They are out of business now. When some of their customers came to me, they were shocked to find out my prices were double or sometimes triple the price. My prices are not considered high. I am more in the middle road.

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Not funny when someone works that long but still can't understand how to advertise or set prices to make a profit. Reminds me of a company I used to work for. The owner would under bid other companies just so they wouldn't get the job. Sometimes as low as 2-3 cents per sqft. They are out of business now. When some of their customers came to me, they were shocked to find out my prices were double or sometimes triple the price. My prices are not considered high. I am more in the middle road.
I agree. I wont sell myself short either.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Actually don't need money, but do need to share rental space. I am willing to put up all money, I have a home equity line of credit that should easily cover my costs. To be honest, my wife is the big money maker in this house, by a long shot.

sounds risky using your home for a troubled business

Reactions: steve_64 and FB7777
F

FB7777

I'd be more interested in hearing what 'the big money maker ' has to say about all this.

Reactions: Chris A
F

FB7777

The guy worked for an agency that handled the Payless store carpets

A friend of mine was a sales rep for them years ago before he started his own solar company

We talked about the split and even he asked how the hell cleaners could make any money.... considering his commission was equal to what they were getting for doing the work

I just assumed these dopes thought they could lose money on each one but if the agency gave them enough work their puny brain figured they'd make it up in volume\

That theory has been confirmed

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
For whoever needs one:

B0BE6DF0-8B69-4345-A5D4-7F7FEF399376.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Fat Mike

FredC

Village Idiot
Y'all such spiteful twats

Doing anything other than telling this guy to get a job would be doing him a disservice. Even the small biz development service in his state told him that.

He has been making minimum wage, according to his post elsewhere, for over 5 years. Now his plan is to use home equity/credit/wifes income to open a shop where he can be broke at an additional location. Come tf on..............

If he doesn't make it this year he will get out? Like he said 5 years ago?

He is clearly depressed about the situation but at the same time refuses to accept reality and change it. Why? I suspect because he doesn't have to with a wife supporting it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
What do think his main crux was, shitty demographic, no skills, bad breath, or just plain stupid?

just plain stupid
fighting for the bottom of the barrel jobs with min wage workers and trying to compete with bottom wrung immigrant workers...... that may or may not be legal

now, he's moving forward to the lucrative field of cleaning $150-$300 cheap synthetic rugs that most folks with more than 2 nickels to rub together just replace every year or two

Must be something about the name "Pete" ...as Selzer was who I thought of while reading his depressing nonsense and grandiose dreams of "making it" cooking and serving eggs and hash browns

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom