New ad I found

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
$90 up to 1500 sq.ft., no hidden charges or

$125 up to 3200 sq.ft, no hidden charges.

Powerful truckmount system, leaves no residue.

Guy works my county, gottem love em.

If my math is right, that's 6 cents and 4 cents per sq.ft. respectfully.

okccarpetman

I ALWAYS SAY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!! BEING CHEAP GETS YOU CHEAP WORK, PICKY PEOPLE, THEY NEVER WANT TO PAY FOR EXTRA'S ANYWAY!!!!!! WORKING CHEAP IS HARDER THEN PEOPLE THINK

sdaws4

Working cheap gets you a job at Burger King in the end. -This number has been disconnected please hang up and dial an operator.

okccarpetman

workin at burgerking isnt fun either!!! as a matter of fact any job other then mine sux!

james

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Walrus said:
TURN YOUR CAPS OFF!

Oh and go sooners!

You mean tigers, you like tigers. I've seen the inside of your house, the place where you snuggle with Mr. Funny Bones.

okccarpetman

i dont like either !!!! I grew up watching the hogs ~!! and i really hope tigers win cuz its funny watching all the ou fan cry for a year or so!!!

G

Good thing you guys aren't in Florida; those are about normal here; Generally in florida we are over loaded with carpet cleaners. My county along I know of 250. Most are hacks or snobs.

sdaws4

I’m for the greater good for the big 12. Give the big BCS money to the best team not the over rated ones who play nobody’s week in and week out. Think this is the only time a Nebraska fan would pull for OU :?

okccarpetman

im for a playoffs best of 32 like basketball!!!!!!!!!!!

james

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I haven't seen my new competition (about 1 year in biz) discount, least expensive guys in a while now. I think they ran out of gas in the truck and are running low on funds from being so "less expensive". Live by the low price, die by the low price.

Mark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom