New Battery Sprayer

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
I had one of those for awhile, loved it, until the hose kept breaking at the pump. Was a real pita getting those six screws back on, couldn't figure out why it kept springing a leak, I'm a thinking the solution I was using, jjo2, was eating away at the hose, but that is just a guess. Anyway, finally got to the point where I couldn't get the screws back on, so I ended up taking it back to Harbor Freight and getting a refund.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I just bought one as a back-up. Better than a pump-up but doesn't compare to a professional cordless sprayer.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo said:
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200332331_200332331?cm_sp=Customer%20driven-_-Recently%20Viewed-_-Category%20Page

My second day with this sprayer. It is killer. I have used a pump up my whole career. I am loving this. Most of the bad reviews on this sprayer are people trying to spray down apple orchards. It is heavy when full. Who cares. I am luvin it.

Golden Boy

That's the same Chinese POS that moron at Rotovac tried to sell me.
I guess the blue color and PrOcYon label made it worth the $269 he was asking

wonder how many unenlightened folks have been RIPPED OFF by buying that re-labled POS?
Probably the ones that could least afford it..

Wal-DOH, as Mardie mentioned, ANYTHING would seem like heaven compared to a pump up

LOOZER!

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom