New black light

Lonny

Supportive Member
x's 2. It paid for itself after two days of use in client's homes.

Reactions: SamIam

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Been trying to buy it online a few times ( even tonight) and always stop when the shipping is $42 for some strange reason. What's up with that?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Shipping is like $5-$10.. Awesome Light!! I think I have had mine for over 3 years and dropped it on concrete at least 10 times, still works great!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I NEED a better backlight! This is spendy but I can totally see it paying for itself quickly.

The Clean Machine

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Shipping is like $5-$10.. Awesome Light!! I think I have had mine for over 3 years and dropped it on concrete at least 10 times, still works great!

I'am sure its durable thanks for the input but for the price I would be really careful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: Able 1

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'am sure its durable thanks for the input but for the price I would be really careful.

I totally agree!! Just letting people know that it is durable.. Great tool for the box!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
You still gotta be a special kid to buy The light only?

Tex ya there?

: )

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
What's your experience with this light on cat damage?

I have a property where the lady of the house brought in 3 big cats and they want me to try to map out the damage. (i told them I could bring in our uv light)

I just ordered it from Cobb's 10minutes ago since I hope it will be better than the one I use right now.

Able 1

Name
Keith
It's worked good for me on cat urine. I have had some problems with it showing urine on some poly's. I always take the light and a moisture meter the moisture meter is real good for cat piss. I like to use them both just in case you get a poly that doesn't glow..

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dave;

Online shipping is too high for just the light.

If you order online, just put a comment on the order, and we will reduce the shipping to $12.

Or you can call the order in for the same shipping charge.

Warranty is 1 year on the #GG8BL model.

Photo showing cat spray evidence on wall:

View attachment 4918

Larry

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
u8agy5ym.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I bought my son the $60 cobbs light its pretty good to.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Ok so those that have experience with this light. Are you saying if I just close the blinds in a room at noon, this light will work?? Are you having to bend over to get it close to the carpet and walls??

Thanks, I just don't have experience with UV other than a cheap one. I use Hydro Sensor a lot. I have a lot of pissy clients.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ok so those that have experience with this light. Are you saying if I just close the blinds in a room at noon, this light will work?? Are you having to bend over to get it close to the carpet and walls??

Thanks, I just don't have experience with UV other than a cheap one. I use Hydro Sensor a lot. I have a lot of pissy clients.

No need to close the blinds, or get close to the carpet.. Don't ditch the Hydro Sensor for the Poly's..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom