New butler is home

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I drove from mass back to ny with no plates and no regy. Got to try it today. Bigger tri lobe and max heat. On normal setting, it runs at 210 at the machine and 200 at the wand. About 10 degrees hotter then a non max heater. Mach 2 seting runs 240 atm and 230 atw. Mach 2 also runs at 1700 rpms. The trilobe blower makes a little more noise. The computer runs every thing now, so no more bog. Upholstery speed is up to 1000rpms from idle before.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
congtats, Dude!

ain't nothing like a bright shinny brand new outfit to put the "spark" into what can become day to day drudgery

..L.T.A.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Bring it by so I can drool Lyman. I'll be at the shop most of tommorrow if you get a chance. If I'd drove a truck with no plates and registration, I wouldn't have gotten 20 miles and I'd still be in jail.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
After 2 days, I am impressed. Both carpet settings, she will run at 240 consistently. I love what the extra heat does. Carpets dry in 1-3 hours depending on weather. Sunday I have a greasy bar room to clean. First time I am looking forward to cleaning it.

Yes the heat is great! Watch out for the hydroforce, I still need to turn down heat even at 150 feet out so it will draw now that its warm out. Good luck with your new machine. Ron

Chris A

Name
Chris
The Butler is quickly pulling away frm the competition now with these new improvements, hose reels, heat, 2.5 adaptability, damn...

Rex Tyus

Tommy Callahan said:
The Butler is quickly pulling away frm the competition now with these new improvements, hose reels, heat, 2.5 adaptability, damn...

You mean they are finally catching up right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom