New Butler

FredC

Village Idiot
True, but in my defense, at this price point you only attract priceshop broke dicks

I really don't relate, tolerate or comprehend this type of human

The irony is, it's mechanically sound and had scheduled maintenance consistently for its entire life

But it's 18 years old , has some rust and been a mule

She ain't perty but she's a runner

By year end , someone's gonna get a sweet deal

Will you take payments?

F

FB7777

I'm actually going to miss this truck.... every crease, crinkle and creak has a story of a very fond time in my business life

It made me a ton of money and I really hope it goes to a good guy that puts it to good use

I'm fine with holding onto it until year end when my new truck is set for delivery

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Shut 1990! 😯

It is a great price but where has it been for the last 3 decades?
If I'm going to buy used, sometimes I like a little bit of an older truck. It usually has had some major repairs to keep it running. This one they say has a rebuilt engine. Better than buying something that is worn out and is due for major repairs. Of course, I haven't seen this one in person. With the new paint job and if it runs halfway decent, it's a good starter unit. Guaranteed, you will have to do something to it. Tires, brakes, front end work, who knows. Could be a diamond in the rough or a hole in your pocket. Definitely worth a look.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Perhaps putting the "ass/hole" picture on the old van would make it sell faster.

Crowley would love it.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
If I'm going to buy used, sometimes I like a little bit of an older truck. It usually has had some major repairs to keep it running. This one they say has a rebuilt engine. Better than buying something that is worn out and is due for major repairs. Of course, I haven't seen this one in person. With the new paint job and if it runs halfway decent, it's a good starter unit. Guaranteed, you will have to do something to it. Tires, brakes, front end work, who knows. Could be a diamond in the rough or a hole in your pocket. Definitely worth a look.
Bought an 2002 Ford E-250 with 26,000 original miles for $4500 2 years ago. I put the 34 year old "trusty truckmount" in there, and have never looked back.

Both the van and truckmount are purring like a new found kitten!

It's nice to have a fresh new van and truckmount (self image thing), but that would not make any more money for me than the one that I have.

Did I mention that it is a dual wand setup?

Reactions: Cleanworks

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Picking up a new Butler Mid-mount System next month

Been considering changing the graphics

What do you goo Roos think?

Here is my other van that I’m keeping

View attachment 86224

Your name means nothing. Rewrite the panel to say:
Carpet Cleaning
by Boyle

This way the first thing that pops into the mind of the onlooker is ‘carpet cleaning’. You’re in the business of cleaning carpet not the business of Boyle.

Put the ‘by Boyle’ after the wand to the right then right underneath ‘by Boyle’ put one phone number as big as it can fit.
Decide which number is easiest to see, memorize and dial or write and go with it. Too many numbers is confusing. Stick with one.
The other services lettering/part, put that by the door.

Same thing for the back. Utilize the windows and get them wrapped in white like the van then put ‘Carpet Cleaning by Boyle’ there then phone number underneath.
Other services will fit on the door panels below.

Best to you.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It looks good Fred and it matches your no nonsense personality. No need for any major changes.

Just take it to a designer that will make it look a little better and more modern.

Agree with no need to repeat the "cleaning" multiple times. I would not drop the phone number, make the url more noticeable and the grey of the wand pass should not interfere with what's underneath, it just makes it less readable.

I got the same midmount and options only in an extended. Space design, they can still do better. However, so far (suction, power, heat and dependability) it has been my best truck-mount.

Last edited:
Reactions: FB7777 and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom