new carpet cleaning truckmounts

wired

I have a 98 butler. It has been a very trouble free truck. Looking for a new truck mount though . I was thinking on a vortex but with all the complaints about noise I am thinking twice about it . Does any body out there a new butler with high heat exchanger on it Let me know if you like this truck. I am open to all suggestions. Thanks. :)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Don't let the noise from the vortex scare you way

it really isn't all that bad.........

It is a great machine and can just about out clean everything out there.........

I use to run a CDS and I could never go back.....

once I got the Vortex I unloaded the CDS and never cleaned with it again

It sat in my yard for about 5 months and I finally decided to sell it and it went to Kansas 2 days before Christmas last year....

Find someone that has one and ride with them ...it is a whole different cleaning experience..........................

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Less noise is coming!!!!!

I don't think that will be an issue soon.!????

wired

Thanks guys for your response. The only thing that is holding me back from buying one is the noise factor. I do rest. at night and it can become a problem. I could run the vortex at a reduced RPM that would help. But I think if Blue line addresses this problem it would help a great deal. I am looking forward to coming down to seeing all you guys and learning more about are craft. who do I send my 50. dollars to. Mike if you could give me an address Thanks 8)

Billy

Name
BH
I can not honestly say how loud the Vortex is but I can tell you I didn't think the Aero Tech was that loud.

markmark

I have heard that vortex is shelving the hat 7000 blower and looking to offer the sutorbilt 6MQ (Q=quiet) blower.

mark

G

RE: New Truckmounts??

Hang on, If U can till the Connections Show in MAY ! THE NEW BUTLER WILL BE THERE & IT WILL BE WORTH WAITING FOR !!

G

RE: New Truckmounts??

Hang on, If U can till the Connections Show in MAY ! THE NEW BUTLER WILL BE THERE & IT WILL BE WORTH WAITING FOR !!

HomeSmart

I'll have a new 7000 on site at MikeFest, everyone can judge for themselves. I think it's not that loud.

G

Just don't be a dumb ass and hit other vans like the other Newbie V owner did last year.

jd

Perhaps if you are opened minded enough you should look at the White Magic Pro1200 HV. It has 20â€Â

jd

Perhaps if you are opened minded enough you should look at the White Magic Pro1200 HV. It has 20â€Â

G

BUTLER ??

Steve, If U can hang on till the connections show, in may , U will see the new Butler truck, in the cab-over design with a very unique & useful box!! there is truly nothing like it on the market now!!

Back
Top Bottom