New Cimex Design, After Further Review.... Not So Impressed

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
At First, i loved the new cimex design....

Sleeker design, lighter, smoother operating.

BUT now not sooo much, after 9 months the motor just went on ours. Yes, we use it 4 hours day 6 days week year round but we have the older version still from 2007 that we use 4 hours day 6 days week and the motor is fine. Plus we bought this battle wagon used that looks like the first version ever made... Only use it part time but it still works great.

The older version is heavier, bulky but it cleans way better, uses pads better and the motor lasts forever.

Anyone else experience this or i am just being a weiner that complains too much?

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I had 2 that are about 10 years old and still running great. I just bought a new one a few on this ago and so far no problems . Maybe you just just a rare lemon. I'm sure it's still under warranty .

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I just broke of the little plastic tube where the feed line hose goes into the machine. any tricks on how to best replace that tube ? I got the newer version.

Thanks

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I think mike has had trouble with his new one. I believe he has a bearing or somthing that is bad on his that creates a grinding noise when you run it. His is the newer model also. My cimex is the slightly older one and I have probley put 1,000,000 sq feet on it and never had a prob

Steve CGD guy

Supportive Member
From what I have heard the new style cimex has no shroud to cover the top of the motor. They are using a different and taller motor now. I would be worried about spilling chemicals into the fan of the motor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom