New Company East Tn SteamGenie PTO Intro

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hello There Folks!

Names Chris I am 35 and the lil Lady Gracen is 5, Mamma Cat (Meeow) claims she is still 25 so who knows.

I claimed to be no Rocket Scientist or a Politician and ain't got no college edumication, come from a large family (Scott/Irish: Lee) as does the wife, Honest people looking to treat others the same and make a living of it.

The wife and I purchased one of Bobs Hot Rodded Steam Genie PTO machines from a another guy in Jersey not long ago, earned some butt in seat qualification for driving 1600 miles in 24 hrs, no lie it was like some Cannon Ball Run stuff fellas. Anyway a few pics and discussions went on some boards about the van and SG, but it is ours and we love it. So simple to run and maintain its kinda ridiculous lol.
We are a new company in FAR Eastern, TN (GC&C Services) that deals in Anything you can throw at the truck mount, plus some Managed Property Rehab services, gotta love the ability to do a little DEMO now and then. We are also looking at getting certifications in various fields, got some fine tuning to do as far as direction. For now we are just thumbing around at it and being pretty successful.

Late and I am whooped, Dinner and Dancing with Mamma tomarrow 8)

Chris
Hey Bob

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Hey Chris...welcome to The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum!
You're gonna love the Genie........

Now go kick ass...............!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
This is my LAST Genie.....ever!
it's going on the pallet tomorrow to it's new home!

I'M DONE!

IMAG0079.jpg

ThaBeast

Name
Dave
Hey Chris,
Would you mind sending me a pic of your clutch/belt area of your engine compartment? Bob says your van is running a/c with that steam genie, I am going to start putting mine in soon.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Chris and Dave....wow this is gonna be exciting......

Chris...any running pictures yet.......

Dave....you don even know how smart i'm gonna make you putting this machine in...
i hope you're ready....!
and yes this is the A/C bracket.......easy enough to fab outta the bracket you have.......

DRIVESHAFTBRAKET.jpg

Connor

Name
Connor
dc klaatu said:
This is my LAST Genie.....ever!
it's going on the pallet tomorrow to it's new home!

I'M DONE!

IMAG0079.jpg

The frame is crooked and that's the worst rattle can job I've ever seen. You don't powder coat?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
the frame is NOT bent and it's NOT a rattle can paint job........

what about the mandrel bend on the blower exhaust...huh......you doofusses have been bugging me to do that for years now........

Name
Nate W.
Haha... I noticed Bawb... I honestly thought you and connor was the same person... lmao!

Them Genies are some nice pieces of work!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom