NEW CTI PRODUCT! OS-1

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
Hi all!

I am happy to announce that we have released a great new product called OS-1. It is a ready to use, all in one, high performance Odor and Stain remover. It is basically a pre-mixed, liquid version of OSR, and is a great solution for low moisture cleaning.
OS-1 Gallon.png

Samples are available by request at your local distributor.

Here is more information on OS-1:

We are excited to introduce OS-1, an all-in one, ready to use, high performance odor eliminator with built-in stain and soil removal. OS-1 integrates the power of natural oxygen release with the biological power of odor modification and encapsulation to destroy odors, while cleaning agents break down oils and soil for easy removal.

DIRECTIONS: OS-1 will eliminate odors on contact. For best results, apply OS-1 in sufficient quantity to reach not only the visible surface contamination but also all sub-surface contamination. Agitate the area gently but thoroughly, then blot or extract away the soil. If extraction method is employed, use a Mist-and-Vac technique to minimize the diluting of your OS-1 with water. Make a second light topical application of OS-1 to the area and allow to dry. Any stains not removed by the cleaning will disappear as the spot dries.

Part number: 2175
MSRP: $19.95 per gallon

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
$20 a gallon rtu is the equivalent of paying $660 for one gallon of Ultra Pac, just to put it in to perspective.

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
OS1 Is a good alternative for odorous spots when you are low moisture cleaning and water extraction is not a good option. With OS1 you just saturate the spot, run your brush or bonnet over it and continue with your cleaning. No need to extract. In this environment, the cost is a little less of an issue.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
OS1 Is a good alternative for odorous spots when you are low moisture cleaning and water extraction is not a good option. With OS1 you just saturate the spot, run your brush or bonnet over it and continue with your cleaning. No need to extract. In this environment, the cost is a little less of an issue.
When is water claw not an option?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Upstairs
Solid wood subfloor
No extractor on site
Ive seen people do it upstair... I was always waiting to see it leak thru ceiling to someone room.. Does this also apply to home with basement?
What do you do when subfloor has no underlayment but saturated with urine? Just use the os1 and move on?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You should have seen the urine job I had today. I didn't know a little dog could piss so much.

Reactions: DAT

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Low moisture cleaning over piss spots is not an option.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Low moisture cleaning over piss spots is not an option.
How do you properly manage urine extraction on solid wood subfloor, upstair or floors with basement underneath? Do you still water claw it?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't buy into that water claw technique. I prefer to be honest with people and either put a band aid on it or suggest removal of the pet or replacement of carpet.

And get rid of the animal.
I offer to take the animal away for a fee. Then I will drive far away and release it. : )

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Well i have a small one that i have used, seem to work well. But what i have seen that 360i works well but since i dont have one, ive been using water claw. I dont really wet the area to much, just enough to extract with water claw till color doesnt look to bad. Finish up carpet cleanimg and leave behind petstainoff some more to let it work and dry out on it own. I am honest with customer with really bad carpet, i tell them that it probably be cheaper to replace than it is to restore...

Reactions: Jimmy L

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Ive seen people do it upstair... I was always waiting to see it leak thru ceiling to someone room.. Does this also apply to home with basement?
What do you do when subfloor has no underlayment but saturated with urine? Just use the os1 and move on?
Used enough to go into the basemen on a couple of occasions.!! One time I filled a crystal chandelier in the room below with OSR !! LOL!!

Reactions: SamIam and DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Used enough to go into the basemen on a couple of occasions.!! One time I filled a crystal chandelier in the room below with OSR !! LOL!!
Whoops. Did you have to pay for the damages? What best way to approach those situations?

Tom Forsythe

The primary reason our engineers designed the water claw with water injection was to protect the cleaner from putting down too much water, even over a hardwood floor which has already been damaged by urine. You do have to adjust water flow with vaccuum to hit the sweet spot depending on your equipment. The other factor is that water is free and the more flushing you do with water, the better the results. However, as Jimmy eloquently stated, there are jobs that need to be rebuilt as the urine damage is beyond repair. You do not want to waste your customer's money by doing a job that will not bring satisfactory results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom