New Drimaster

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Is there any info available on it yet? I have the original one, but dread using it. Come to think of it, I dread using any UPH tool. I need to raise prices!

Frank E

Dirk, I am with you, I hate doing uph as well but was just thinking that the drimaster would make it a little easier... I heard that the new one was a bit wider and would be coming out early this year??

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Wider will certainly be better. The current one makes a very small pass. Best of the worst for me.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
hydry-deluxe.jpg

better bang for your buck.

Great UPH tool and a lot cheaper

under $150.00

Attachments

• hydry-deluxe.jpg
    hydry-deluxe.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 195
  • hydry-deluxe.jpg
    hydry-deluxe.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 186

Farenheit251

I love the tool like Jim Martin showed,internal jet cleans forward and back. The 4.5 inch version makes short work of upholstery. Had a Drimaster and traded it even to my distributor for this cheaper tool which I had owned in the past. Even if you buy a Drimaster for sensitive fabrics you should have one of these for everyday use. Brian E

G

Holy sh*t Dirk you sure are dumb. That one in the pic is the same tool I have in old Red.

The RDM tool is a pain the arss when the water adj. knob hits the ground and moves it. Water starts spraying everywhere. And as others said, the cleaning path is way to small.

Greenie

Until any tool can out clean and out dry a prochem Uph.. tool with glide, I won't be impressed, it's way to versatile of a tool when you increase the jet flow size.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
The 3 inch with bypass,kleenrite with or with out the glide,is still the standard...

No better tool to come around corners,clean and sharp...

I like the prochem very much,but even more so for stairs,nice detail action...

Not as wide as most stair tools,but you get very used to it fast...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
That tool I ordered out of a Bane clean book I had laying around

I found the invoice and it cost $130.00

The internal jet is the best.....and Brian is correct you cant beat the forward and back action that you can get with it............................

Greenie

Butler tool IS a Prochem.

KleenRite is ok too, once i made a glide for it, it was even better, but those tools have a lot of hand work in each glide, not a money maker, but I do one up from time to time for existing customers.

We sent out a few a prototypes at no cost, but didn't get much feed back, I just wrote it off as a human thing, in fact we've sent quite a few glides out like the Butler 3 jet, but never hear back.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
They still have some work to do on the new one.

Even if you buy a Drimaster for sensitive fabrics you should have one of these for everyday use. Brian E

I'd agree. The internal jet works great for easy to clean fabrics, but will destroy upper end fabric. That's what the DriMaster is for, and any attempt to dumb it down to make it a better low-tech tool will destroy it's value for cleaning the delicate stuff that most guys fear.

Different tools for different uses, and I don't think anyone should limit themselves to one tool.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
PMF internal jet tool with the CLEAR PLASTIC HEAD!

That metal one is a POS.

GRHeacock

I had both the Drimaster and the PMF internal jet tools.

Each one had good points and bad points.

Some fabrics were done better with one, some fabrics with the other.

Upholstery fabrics do not need a lot of heat and pressure, so if using the PMF plastic head one, turn down the heat and pressure for best results, and no warpage of the plastic from heat.

Gary

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I only try to listen to people that really have cleaned for a living...

An all shills have stopped here...

Unless its for a real cleaner...

Had a little trouble posting a reply,heres my take. The prochem is my workhorse on steps , furniture, filtration lines, etc. But when I get scared of something on upholstery or it looks expensive , I feel much better with the drimaster tool. But it does make me mad when the black knob turns when moving hose. One time I found my self cleaning with no solution at all for several minutes. I hope they put the shut off down the hose more. Any ways just my 2 cents. Ronnie P.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom