New DriMaster?!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I just heard back from my boy Marcus at HydraMaster. He was calling to let me know that they are shipping my new upholstery tool very shortly. I think it might be called the DriMaster 3 but I'm not sure. I just wanted to acknowledge the level of service they are giving me. I struggled with the DriMaster 2 through several frame rebuilds because those metal lips just don't stay put. I'll keep you guys posted on my impressions of the new HM Upholstery tool. I'm really excited to move away from that DM2. The guys at HM admitted to its design flaws and seem committed to supporting their products.

The Clean Machine

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I consider the original Drymaster tool to be one of my worse purchases ever. Just a too delicate, to finicky a tool.

For those of us who do a lot of upholstery cleaning, we need a hardy, dependable tool, that can withstand the harsh inner van environment :winky:
We need a survivor, not a tool that we have to babysit.

That's why so many here still love their PC upholstery tool.
You were done with the job, hammered in some nails with the tool, banged with it to fix the dent in the door and threw it in the back. Next time you needed it, you dug the tool out and voila, it worked without a hitch.

I hope the new DM-3 will be more like that.

Last edited:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I'll trade you for a Dodge Hemi, only lightly driven on Sundays and with a brand new tranny.......again. :eekk:

J/k :p

Richard, what's with you & these "trannies" ???

Like, I know you talk about prostitutes every so often, but really, transvestites ??:redface::barf:

Getting back on course, I also sold my BLACK DriMaster, but KEPT my original WHITE one, which I mainly use for fringe detailing, (not very often now).

My main tools are still the HydroKinetic & SS tool.

:yoda:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
It's great for all flat fabrics, big areas, even curved arms on upholstery.

Great for office partitions, etc;

I really like it for microfiber as well as cotton prints and mattresses.

I find it actually gives me a drier finish compared to the SS.

At first I thought it was going to be heavy and awkward, but exactly the opposite, bear in mind I'm not a big guy, but I find it very comfortable to use.

I can use it all day on major jobs with little fatigue.

Upholstery tools are a fetish for me, I love getting a good one, & the above two in my opinion, are head and shoulders above anything else I have tried.

I can't justify buying each and every new tool that comes on the market, there are not many that make it down under, so I have to be careful what I choose to buy direct from the 'states.

:yoda:

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
There's things I loved about the drimaster 2 but I just couldn't keep lips on it. Was a waist of money for me. I hope the 3 is much better. My sapphire is working well for me now but I do wish it had a clear sight glass like the drimaster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom