New Dual Purpose Hi-Performance Extractor 2GPM @ 650 PSI

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I will make sure that when your time finally comes, that your last wishes are carried out as you desired........I just need to know one small detail.......Do you want the inscription to be above or below the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe??
Better skip the Lady! I cuss to much to risk her image on there.

But I damn sure will need her if there is any chance of keeping me out of hell.

Hell= A room full of portables cleaning with no TM or OP machine in sight! :winky:

Name
Lee Stockwell
When I ran Banes, (electric movable "truckmount") inside a large medical office, I added a section of 2" hose to the exhaust to vent the noise to a closet.

Sometimes I'd also add a glasspack painted blue to match the machine.

Now, I'd rather run 500' of hose than use a porty.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I used to do that with my old Kleenrites too. Run 25-ft of 1.5 out of the room I was working in. Cut down on noise and didn't add more humidity to the room I was working in. Unfortunately it did in another room. Collateral damage???

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I used to do that with my old Kleenrites

No wonder you hate portables.
I used to have a Kleenrite too. Hated that expensive little metal extravaganza.

At the time I used to live on a hill and the damn thing started rolling down. You should have seen me chasing that machine down the hill.

Not the Larry's machines will do anything like that :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I didn't hate the Kleenrite's. Those were my babies, I had three generations. I think they are still somewhere around. An original Vac O Steamer, a 320, 214. something like that, my brain gets fuzzy thinking that hard.

No I hated portables from long before that. The first steam cleaning machines we had we Vapor Vac's. Big heavy stainless steel machines, it took two men to lift in and out of a truck. You had to take the tanks off to get it up stairs. The main thing I hate hate hate about portables is the fookin bucket brigade. annddd before some fool mentions auto feed water supply....we've done that too. How do you think we got in the WDR business. :redface: Thats not a risk I care to take. Love water work but not FREE water work. :angry:

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Lee Stockwell
Argh, yuk, and all that.

Still remember having to pay to have a septic tank pumped over a guy blaming our auto pump out for clogging his toilet.

1979 hi tech.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I didn't hate the Kleenrite's. Those were my babies, I had three generations. I think they are still somewhere around. An original Vac O Steamer, a 320, 214. something like that, my brain gets fuzzy thinking that hard.

No I hated portables from long before that. The first steam cleaning machines we had we Vapor Vac's. Big heavy stainless steel machines, it took two men to lift in and out of a truck. You had to take the tanks off to get it up stairs. The main thing I hate hate hate about portables is the fookin bucket brigade. annddd before some fool mentions auto feed water supply....we've done that too. How do you think we got in the WDR business. :redface: Thats not a risk I care to take. Love water work but not FREE water work. :angry:

Clearly, we under estimated the severity of your psychological damage.
Indeed, early childhood traumas are the hardest to get over and the longest lasting.

MB's community, herculean therapeutic attempts, have yielded nothing.

Though whipping at Topeka's market place may do the job, we'd recommend celibacy. Please contact the community after practicing for four scores.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
How about having a ceramic heater run through a long coiled tube of copper tubing for your heat exchange ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom