NEW FROM ODIN BALDERS REVENGE

Name
Eric Valentine
This is Terje's new portable machine. Looks nice, how much to get one?
000_0214.jpg

000_0216.jpg

000_0215.jpg

000_0221.jpg

000_0217.jpg

000_0225.jpg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I think someone should just call phoenix restoration equipment company and make a deal with them to buy just the shells a few mods could be done to it to make a similar unit as above

Scott

Yeah, I was gonna ask if it's a Low Grain Refrigerant or Desiccant.

Scott

Greenie

If it said Phoenix on the side, it would be $1000 more.

I'll bet it looks sweet when powder coated.

Nice wheels.

Is that 100' of 2" hose?

Post them Pics on the Delco BB and let the Cross American stalker have a field day. Nice job I didn't see any ACE hardware parts.

DevilDog

And some of you worry about what your vans look like 50 feet from the house yet you would take that piece of TODD looking thing into a clients place!!!

My God, this board is becoming ICS.

What a bunch of TODD kissers.

And you know it is better than Cross American how?

You haven't even used it.

Time for me to get the TODD outta here. I have seen enough now.

DevilDog

The Preacher

looked like a commercial office to me and they could care less if you have a V or a POS T-Rex porty, as long as it's clean when they open on monday morning.

TOad, you must be a BS'er to Mrs. Piff to cover yore lack of cleaning skills!!!

CleanEvo

I was wondering what you meant by an electric truck mount...is that it?

You do nice work!

Mikey P

Administrator
No thats not it.

His Nordic 1 machines look like a pickle barrel humping a harbor freight generator while getting it's salad tossed by a little giant propane heater.

Toss in six rolls of duct tape, a few hose clamps and some stolen car wash hose and there you have it.

G

I didnt wand to be the one to say it , but it looks strangely like a namco scooter.

1tigers

the electrical plugs are a lawsuit waiting to happen.they should be male on the unit so the cord can be female. you never put male ends on the hot side of a cord, its a shock hazard .

GRHeacock

20 gallons in the clean side and 20 gallons in the waste side?

It does not look big enough for that, plus the fans and plumbing taking up some space.

Or is that 40 gallon calculation a guess?

And I agree with 1tigers, the machine side electrical connections should be male, not female.

And while I am carping about it, I think the vac hose connection should be lower, in order the machine not to be pulled over on it's side by accident.

Other than that, a beautiful machine.

Gary

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I don't think it should be powder coated, it looks great just like that, yeah and how much $?$?$??$

Bob Foster

By the dimensions I think it is actually his golf bag cleverly disguised so that people think he actually works for a living. :lol:

Greenie

JohnnyB said:
What size vac motors? And how many?

A machine is more than the sum of it's parts.

That is the first mistake guys make when looking at porties, that is how all of these $4000 plastic units get sold with a gazillion 2 stage vac motors running in series all through a single 1.25" stack pipe.

Only thing worse is that 13hp portable truckmount on wheels in the back of CleanFax....tell me it doesn't really blow the waste water out through the blower...

What is the next stupid idea we will see in print?

Dolly

T

I think the plugs would serve better higher. I Velcro my cords up at the handle now on the machine I have because I am tired of running
over them with my wheels. That is a PINA to put it bluntly.

Out side of that........I think it is a unique looking machine with a neat place to carry around your spray bottles to boot.
I am sure it kicks butt.

G

I hear what your saying Greenie.. BUT...

Someone buying the portable would want to know.. vac and pump..

Like buying a car and the salesman said that to me.. I would go to the next dealer..

Well..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom