New glide at Interlink

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Calling it a Hydro Glide.
Its black and has a wavely/ zig zag slot that goes all the way across. No holes.
"made of polyoxymethylene, a plastic known for its great strength, light weight, wear resistance, and low friction, the ultimate material at a amore affordable cost to you. The Zigzag design has been developed and tested to give the best moisture recovery possible."

hydroglide.jpg

sdaws4

Looks like you will get better agitation as long as it doesn’t snag first.
Watch out their coming for ya Greenie

John Olson

Name
John Olson
That is the old Sharks Tooth. It destroys carpet. Did you just buy it? They haven't had that for a very long time. Doesn't come up on the website either.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Werner said:
The Zigzag design has been developed and tested to give the best moisture recovery possible."[/color]

the snaggle tooth design is a carpet SOAKER

"developed and tested" by clepto ken

fckin Bridgepoint.... what a bunch of dumb asses they are

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Again where did that coem from. It is not on their website and as far as I know it hasn't been sold in 6 years or so.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I just talked with Linda at Interlink Seattle area. She just got these glides in that will fit about 4 different wands. She took the picture and sent it too me this afternoon. She knows nothing about these either only hearsay about the litigation involving Greenie and HR.

So this is an old idea that never worked and is being brought out again?

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
If it is an Interlink product they haven't said anything to thier distributors about them, at least not us.

Mikey P

Administrator
The saw design shreds fine piles and the black leaves marks on baseboard.

BP is clearing out the basements to make room all those left over post cards.

R

R W

I've got an original Kens Dragon Tooth glide that I won at the 1st WF in Fresno. I don't know which wand it was made for. I've used it on my PC Quad wand (loose fit) to vac water off hard floors. Never used on carpets.

If I can ever learn to post pictures, I'll get a pic of it.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I haven't seen anything either. Nothing that's been announced to us.

I did just get in a Hydrokinetic tool and it came complete with a Green Glides Dog Tag and cleanout tool. I would highly doubt they're doing anything with Harris.

Prochem is using crazy George though so who knows.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
The state the global economy is in now, you may well see a lot of manufacturers moving boxes of crap at cheap prices, where they were never received well by the consumer previously.

With cc'ers getting less work in some areas, they may well be tempted to pay a cheaper price for this crap rather than purchasing quality products.

One only has to log onto the Aussie Forum and see the crap that the honey throated slime bag from Canadia is trying to flog off down under.

th003.jpg

Ooroo,

:roll:

LeeCory

Superglides West should be able to get you one of those "Dragons Tooth" glides. That dragon tooth design didn't last very long.

Greenie

I've got one of those lil' black sharkies on my desk, good conversation piece, you wouldn't actually have it on your wand for more than 2 strokes though.
I'm sure the "local" Seattle store is just offering or being offered some old inventory, as far as I knew they were just made for the prochem 4 jet stainless wand, btw: it's just made from black Delrin/Acetal, and it's not involved with Klepto Kenny in any way.

Scottyg

Jeff's right: The glide in question was BP's design. They made a huge lot to get into the glide market, then before they could be marketed, Harris started their lawsuits and threats, so BP put them on a shelf to avoid trouble. Sounds like they may have convinced themselves that the coast is clear.

The reason they were pulled from market was not bad press or bad performance. It was solely to keep out of the legal realm. No deals were made with Harris, etc., and Harris didn't even do that much business with BP at the time (they now buy private-label SX-12's for their franchisees.)

Ramblings: Not only is Harris claiming patent protection on all glides, but the "auto air valve" on the Turbo tile tool is also patented, although it's the same damn valve that acts as pressure relief on the top of waste tanks. The "use" is patented. Same as the Lift Buddy...a lever is mankind's oldest tool and it's patented!

Greenie

A patent is really only worth as much as you have to defend it, because until it's successfully defended in court it's a paper tiger. That said 90% of all patents are worthless, but it's the "system" we live with, just like a guilty man is as innocent as he can afford.

I chose not to seek any patents for anything, and probably never will, I've seen the dark side, and I choose the light.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I was just down to the Interlink supplier in Salt Lake City last week and they had some of them sitting next to the wands.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
It almpst looked like they were hiding them. They were all piled in a heap on top of the wand display that they have and they had nothing there telling anything about them.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
it also depends on how the patent is written, which is very very important when its wrote you want as broad an explanation as possible and have it encompass as much as possible, this is why noone should ever write their own, and many have very narrow definitions are essentially don't help them, just like the guy who took the wall corner shield to the hanks boys at bridgepoint, he wanted to see if they were interested in his idea, well they sure were alright, so what they did is looked at the guys patent found a loophole in it slightly changed the design and started makeing it themselves. the guy with the idea didn't get shit. If I had an idea for something BP would be the last people I would show it to.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Greenie said:
A patent is really only worth as much as you have to defend it, because until it's successfully defended in court it's a paper tiger. That said 90% of all patents are worthless, but it's the "system" we live with, just like a guilty man is as innocent as he can afford.

I chose not to seek any patents for anything, and probably never will, I've seen the dark side, and I choose the light.

In other words ... he doesn't have a pot to piss in, can't afford an attorney, so he takes his chances and claims he's taking the high road.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom