New GreenGlide for my evo 2"....OH MY!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Holy hell on wheels...you might have to go to the bird room to see how I really feel.
Where do I start??

First I'm gonna need some "quiet time" with this thing. Monster!
th_greenglide.jpg

Notice it just looks cooler with the glide

th_greenglide2.jpg

On the floor, where I like it.

th_greenglide3.jpg

Ok, this thing ROCKS!! I have had greenies in the past but with this wand...Oh My fargin arse.
It pulls the carpet and cleans like mad and is STILL easy as all hell to push.

Carpet dried in all of about an hour...I did my house.

The glide lifted the wand up just a smidge so the jets reach the edge really well. The glide looked a little long but I didn't matter. With the slots on the side it got the edges as well as any other wand I've owned.

It screams pretty good to impress the custy but I gotta tell yea.
It makes me wanna clean carpets on monday...I almost went to my neighbors house.

If you get the wand, get the Green Glide. The money is worth saving my back and saving time...which we all know as MONEY BABY!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
White Collar said:
Where do you get both? How much?
The wand itself, is it alot better than a regular prochem style 4 jet wand?

I think it is but you are going to get some other opinions on this board.
I like the weight for the size and the laminar airflow is pretty cool.

I got the wand at my Interlink supply store. The glide is at greenglides.com

Wand was $850.0
glide was $200.00

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
White Collar said:
Do you have the wand that cost 552 or 895 from interlink?

Get the 2"
And if you can, try it first and read some of the other posts on here about it.
Before I bought it I asked questions on here just to get opinions.
I started a thread a few weeks ago..just do a search of my posts.

The wand without a glide is not as good.
I am thinking of going to #2 jets from the #1 jets that come with it.
But hey, you gotta pimp everywand you get to make it yours.

DevilDog

Having tested the Evolution Wand pretty thoroughly I really am at a loss to see how a GG could help that wand much, if any at all.

It already comes with a slotted glide on it...the only way you might think it is better is if you have a HYBRID or holed glide.

Then maybe that might make a difference. But the slotted GG would not be much, if any, better than the stock glide.

I think your mind is playing tricks on you.

DevilDog

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Thats what I was thinking....it already comes with a glide.

And I'm sure its glide replacements won't cost you $200 either.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
The Green Glide is MUCH better than the POS glide that comes on the Evolution. I have the hybrid. I'm not so sure about the drying difference, but it sure glides easier. I'd much rather have a slotted than the hybrid, but I don't think greenie and lisa make the slotted version for the Evo.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steve Smith said:
[quote="Brian Robison":3m9ifkcv]Did I mention that I get almost no steam comming out because the glide is working so well?? I just did.

What??[/quote:3m9ifkcv]

It was steamin up the joint before the green glide. Now it all goes into the vac where it should be...know what I mean?

The stock glide on the evo is a plastic type wand with pretty wide open slots. It would lock down on the carpet and wasn't easy to push at all, lots of friction. The green glide (hybrid) grabs the carpet but there is almost no resistance in the push. The pull feels like it it scrubbing it.
You would have to try both to really see what I mean.

I knew the green glide would be better...I just didn't think it would blow me away different like it did.

I cleaned my house with both those glides and I have cleaned it with my 1 1/2" with a green glide slotted and there is just no comparison to the 2" evo with a Hybrid Green Glide.
Been doing this carpet cleaning thing for a few years, check the profile.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I experienced the same differences using a slotted on my wand then changing to the hybrid and then to the holed. Each one gets easier to push. Each one begins to extract more. I use the hybrid on the greenhorn in restaurants and the holed in residential after vaccuuming.

The absence of steam blowback is something I've really noticed as well with the greenhorn. Nothing! No steam blowing back at all. There was a guy on ICS that posted vids on Youtube where his wand disappeared in all the steam that was being generated. Don't get that with the new setup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom