New Guages

CarpetKING

Hey guys I'm looking to buy some new guages for my machine as they are all broken! Have you guys bought any online for reasonable prices if so where and how much. Need them all - pressure, temperature, vacuum , and an hour meter. In the process of de-ghetto-fying my machine. Started with a new pump, 20hp V-Twin Honda, and a Greenhorn wand. Carpet cleaning is actually kinda fun again with new stuff!

Name
Eric Valentine
I would get the parts locally if possible. Now who do we know that might have the parts, and is in Greenville, SC...........?

I know! Les Jones should have them! 864-233-6442

Greenie

Bobby, congrats on pimpin' your rig, but why not just pick up a few stock Judson gauges and be done with it, Les is worth the money in local tech support, pick up a case of juice while you are at it.

CarpetKING

Last time i asked Les didnt have any in stock. I just want them NOW! Will probably end up getting them there.

CarpetKING

Oh and while I'm at it I'm gonna pick one of the new Judson Ignitor's:) I mean the yet to be named new truckmount. Whatever its called that will be my next big purchase. Looks like a bangin TM...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom