New here! Check it out

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ok haha I am gonna try some out
I have used Saigers code Red on a lot of commercial. I like it because of the oxy component. Powerful stuff and really helps on coffee/water stains. I have a pmf mach 12 and it works great. Has a flatter glide than most. Easy to use and effective, however, if I was going to buy another 1.5 inch wand, it would be Tom's devastator. By all reports, more airflow and so easy to use with the swivel.

Reactions: Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I have used Saigers code Red on a lot of commercial. I like it because of the oxy component. Powerful stuff and really helps on coffee/water stains. I have a pmf mach 12 and it works great. Has a flatter glide than most. Easy to use and effective, however, if I was going to buy another 1.5 inch wand, it would be Tom's devastator. By all reports, more airflow and so easy to use with the swivel.

I was looking at the pmf 15 wand also

My wallet will be devastated if I buy the devastator

Reactions: DAT and Cleanworks

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

So would mine but i would still get it because it is a long term investment. Tools that gets job done right pays for itself. Also that window would be great asset for me as airflow and cleanliness indicator.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Ya I would need to buy multiple one for each van and I would but I am reluctant at that cost...

I still may buy one for me though

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

I have hung up my Mach15 wand that I've used for several years. If you want to try it with low risk, I'll sell it to you for a decent price. The reason I'm not using it anymore is because I got a prochem titanium with my truckmount I bought, and it's a little longer which is more comfortable for me being 6'5" tall.

The glide is newer on the mach15 and it has a good soft touch trigger. The only downside is it drips like it's drooling because I took out the spring and ball out of the jets. So that's all it needs. Let me know if you want it and I'll box it up

Reactions: DAT and Desk Jockey

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I have hung up my Mach15 wand that I've used for several years. If you want to try it with low risk, I'll sell it to you for a decent price. The reason I'm not using it anymore is because I got a prochem titanium with my truckmount I bought, and it's a little longer which is more comfortable for me being 6'5" tall.

The glide is newer on the mach15 and it has a good soft touch trigger. The only downside is it drips like it's drooling because I took out the spring and ball out of the jets. So that's all it needs. Let me know if you want it and I'll box it up
How much?

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I only joined this forum cause it was free so That’s around my budget Per month

Seems like you may have reached your max abilities with your biz. Hats off too you your off your truck.

Next phase your seeking more personalized or one too one help, that’s should cause you too be willing too pay for some serious direction.

Why hit and miss it trying bunch of different stuff?

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Seems like you may have reached your max abilities with your biz. Hats off too you your off your truck.

Next phase your seeking more personalized or one too one help, that’s should cause you too be willing too pay for some serious direction.

Why hit and miss it trying bunch of different stuff?

I agree but I’m hesitant to pay at the same time... I actually think I need an accountability partner that has monthly or weekly meetings with me to keep me productive and focused

It seems like most of us know what we need to do... just change is hard

I need to focus on my leadership skills and recruiting quality employees

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree but I’m hesitant to pay at the same time... I actually think I need an accountability partner that has monthly or weekly meetings with me to keep me productive and focused

It seems like most of us know what we need to do... just change is hard

I need to focus on my leadership skills and recruiting quality employees
The big names in the industry will charge you upwards of $1,000.00 month. Are you sure you can't make yourself more accountable?

I wouldn't normally do this BUT for you, send me $500 a month and I'll call and cuss you out for not reaching your goals. 😁

Name
Jeff T
Complacency becomes the norm.
We all get a little too comfortable with a little more success.
We plateau.
After a while, we self check, and realize we are not where we want to be, or need to be.
The cycle starts all over again....
What’s the magic formula?
I have no idea....

Reactions: Desk Jockey and DAT

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Maybe the yearly evaluation of where you are and setting "achievable" goals of where you want to be at the end of the year. Set reminders in Outlook or Google Calendar to quarterly access your progress. What's working, what is not? What needs to be done to get back on track to your goals?

Maybe include the wife or girlfriend...oh hell, include them both! 😉

Seriously by including your partner, maybe you can pay them to keep you accountable. Why not make them dinner meetings. Something to look forward to and write off for business.

If your wife can't make you accountable, you're pretty much screwed. 🙂

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry guys I was about to send all of you your western union money to mentor me but I just found out all I have to do is

shave my beard....

✌Bye Felicia
I'm not sure you want to do that. It could be by shaving you'll now just expose more ugly. 😯

My suggestion would be hold tight and don't make any rash moves. Oh and make that check out to Richard for $500.00 for service rendered. As this was our first offical consultation you IDIOT!
😉

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
First thing any guru should tell you is it is not about the chemicals or the wands you use. Growth to 5 trucks or more is about management systems.

Talk to Brian at Service Team of Professionals (STOP) down in Arizona. Talk to Chuck Violand. Talk to Steve Toburen. They have all done it. Brain has done it for multiple companies that I know.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Sorry guys I was about to send all of you your western union money to mentor me but I just found out all I have to do is

shave my beard....
First thing any guru should tell you is it is not about the chemicals or the wands you use. Growth to 5 trucks or more is about management systems.

Talk to Brian at Service Team of Professionals (STOP) down in Arizona. Talk to Chuck Violand. Talk to Steve Toburen. They have all done it. Brain has done it for multiple companies that I know.
thanks this is so true....!

Thanks Scott

I’m also just a nerd and like this stuff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom