NEW Jet wrench from ILS

Name
Shawn Forsythe
AX138_Jet-Wrench_Combo2-sm.jpg
animated-newB.gif

The all new T-handled Jet wrench is perfectly machined to fit 1/8" and 1/4" Veejets. This invaluable tool will remove jets from nearly any tool that uses Veejets including the almost impossible Gekko jets, and even hard to reach jets recessed in some hand tools. The "T" handle lines up with the spray pattern of the jet to help you perfectly line up the jets when installing. A must have for every professional toolbox!
Part Number: AX138
Price: Around $24.00

AX138_Jet-Wrench_Combo1-sm.jpg

Name
Shawn Forsythe
We used to use a slotted socket for the gekko jets, until now. The tool can be used for all jets though, and it helps to line them them up too.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I have been using the end wrenches that are ratcheting capable, called the gear wrench

Greenie

u knew this was coming....it just needs a "knuckle" 1/2" above the socket and it'll be the perfect tool, the perfect $49 tool. lol

Able 1

Name
Keith
steve g said:
I have been using the end wrenches that are ratcheting capable, called the gear wrench

Boxed end ratcheting wrench is all that is needed and faster then that one... :?

Greenie

I was thinking of all possibilities when I suggested a knuckle joint in the wrench, would save you from having to use a 4" extension and deep socket on this PMF enclosed spray wand.

802closed.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom