New Jim Martin Tile and Grout Rapid Seal Pro! 2 thumbs up!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have limited experience sealing tile and grout. Heck, I am one of the only cleaners pushing and marketing tile and grout cleaning in our area.

Had the New Rapid Seal Pro tile and grout sealing unit of Jim Martin's today.

Can tell you, I am not one bit afraid of sealing tile and grout now and FAST! OMG!

What a great invention.

There is a bit more too this thing than meets the eye by the way.

Looks simple, but a bit more thought into it....AND IT WORKS GREAT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP-nGynKwas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0vNeSYSmSw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qz0zYEcZac

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Is it freeze thaw stable Jim?

Not that I like for the inside of my truck to freeze or anything. But I have been known to pull a stupit once or twice : )

I live in the desert....I have no clue if grout sealer will freeze or not.........but there is nothing on the rapid seal pro that the cold will hurt..

Reactions: GCCLee

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Amazing concept!

My hats off to Jim for seeing a need and then developing a product that filled that need. But then he decided to shared his invention to make everyone's job easier! :headbang:

We've never sold much sealer just because it looked like such a PITA! Jim's invention has certainly changed my mind on sealing.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Amazing concept!

My hats off to Jim for seeing a need and then developing a product that filled that need. But then he decided to shared his invention to make everyone's job easier! :headbang:

We've never sold much sealer just because it looked like such a PITA! Jim's invention has certainly changed my mind on sealing.

Thanks....In the end...it will help not only you make money sealing grout...But it will also help the distributors/suppliers....pick up there sales of sealer.....

It has made sealing grout a lot more easy and more profitable..............

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Would be nice to see a version for color sealing someday if at all possible.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Dammit, i didnt win :bull:

Apparently the luck is not with this irishman :errf:

Let us know how you like it.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
:hopeless: I guess it wasn't me. If i am overlooking something here i am sorry but it would be nice to know who won. especially since i dumped all of my credits trying to win it.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
That is a great design and looks a lot easier on the back then using the traditional roller. However, after Mikey made that video using the ultraseal I don't mind wasting a little product to completely spray and swiffer it all evenly and let it flash dry.
Saves a lot of time on individually doing grout lines and actually gives some protection on the tile itself.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Just received mine before leaving on vacation. I think it will work great when just sealing grout lines, can't wait to try it but it will be a few weeks

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks Mark......glad you like it....

Hey Jim,

Just had to let you know I was out last night at a restaurant for a BNI get together, and the ladies house we are filming this at was so very pleased!

She was bragging to everyone about how well everything looks, the grout lines are beading up things....and just how she was the first house in the area to have had the opportunity to use the new Rapid Pro Sealer on.

Should have had her selling the thing for you last night, because she had quite an audience...LOL!

Not sure if everyone there wants to apply grout sealer, but heck, it was an awesome sales moment and I am going to get more work off it I am pretty sure :)

Just had to let you know :) (now you might need to offer a line of Rapid Pro "Branded" sealers for a complete package for one stop shopping :) )

Hope sales go great!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom