New Marble Countertop Diamonds From Easy Stone Care

Name
cameron demille
We recently had our Ultra Resin marble pads made into 5" hand pads for refinishing countertops. The pads that have been on the market for a while are very good pads, these new Ultra Turbos are significantly better. I feel comfortable saying that these are the bets marble pads money can buy.

Here is Diano Reale marble, a medium hardness stone, after being taken to 800 grit.

800 grit, not a typo. These go to 1800 grit, no 3500 needed.
TN396uJ.jpg

Here is the 1800 showing the light fixture in the ceiling at ICE, about 20+ feet above us
zdeWKvR.jpg

Here is a closeup of the 1800 grit finish.
LyJEI0t.jpg

Higher clarity and shine with one less step. We just got these in a week or two ago and they are now available. You can get them here: http://www.easystonecare.com/Ultra-Resin-Turbo-The-Best-Marble-Pads-p/5urt.htm

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Ho-Lee Mackeral! Send me a batch, I know exactly where I'm going to use them. That clarity really is unbelieveable. Andrew elf and I can't wait to get the stone refinishing side going!

srosen

Name
stuart rosen
Yes-the Ultra line of diamond abrasives was developed for the Stone Refinishing professional who wants to deliver the best possible results to their clients.
The line consists of electroplated diamond pads, resin diamonds, hybrid resins, copper bond diamond pads and metal bonded diamond pads.
Right now all the resin pads are for marble, limestone, travertine , serpentine, etc.
Highest quality diamond abrasives with predictable results-
We are working on granite hand pads next-

Reactions: Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Well I cannot wait to try them out. As it happens, Cameron sent them to Georgia where my son lives. The cool thing is that I now have an excuse to go get some Grampaw time with the kids, hahahaha!

Name
cameron demille
Well I cannot wait to try them out. As it happens, Cameron sent them to Georgia where my son lives. The cool thing is that I now have an excuse to go get some Grampaw time with the kids, hahahaha!

sorry about that. If you message me your address, I'll change it in my system. I think I used the address from the account that was used to sign up for the class.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
You couldn't sign up under the Alabama address?

Figures ...

Brother Marty, Andrew elf and I represented well. Andrew Hamilton (my son) set up the trip from Cumming GA, so it is natural that Cameron would send stuff there. All is well..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom