New Moderator ('s) for the MLM Room?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Santana said:
Give it to Dave. He's a regular and always has ideas.

Thanks guys.

I love marketing.

At least it interests me much more than equipment and chemical talk.

I'll contribute all I can.

Extra busy setting up my new van.

(Don't tell fred I can't get enough of his "your van is old posts."Some people lined up last week thinking I was the icecream truck and that was the last straw.Either get a new van or a freezer for the old van.)

I'll post pics after the wrap and all is done.

Thaks again!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Santana said:
oh, and thanks a lot Corky, you did just fine IMO.

good luck on your new career!!
+2
Ya you did good!
ditto!

Anyone who wants to play in this sandbox needs to be able to take it as well as they dish it out.

Thanks! I catch a lot of hell from you fellers but I know who the good guys are. This board is still my home.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mikey P said:
there is a saying in the MLM world..

"Fake it till you make it.."
Iv'e been told that if you got lot's of money ,you should act like you don't and if you do not have lot's of money you should act like you do.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
HARPER said:
"What the HELL..?" why is my name on the moderators LIST....?

They decided to add a couple of guys that say they don't advertise to moderate the marketing room. It's a new concept to find the next Corky.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- good one Dave!

Joe has a great mind and I look forward to hearing his contrarian thoughts. Also looking forward to Brian posting his thoughts~ he is a sharp cookie with lots more to offer than just his latest mlm ventures.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If you can get through the cascade of emoticons

Harper does cut through the BS and gets to heart of the matter.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We have an amazing cross-section of talent and experience available on these boards. Lots of different personalities, quirks, and backgrounds. We need them all.

I've watched over the last 15yrs the mix of personal chemistry and how characters evolve. A few guys consistantly rub me the wrong way, and a couple I despise. Sometimes THEY are the ones who end up inspiring something great.

A few guys that were once in that group have become great friends despite our ongoing differences.

I especially hate to see two valuable board members display their dislike for each other to the point of destroying the board.

I could name names...but you don't need me to draw you a diagram.

Thanks,
Lee

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Lee Stockwell said:
We have an amazing cross-section of talent and experience available on these boards. Lots of different personalities, quirks, and backgrounds. We need them all.

I've watched over the last 15yrs the mix of personal chemistry and how characters evolve. A few guys consistantly rub me the wrong way, and a couple I despise. Sometimes THEY are the ones who end up inspiring something great.

A few guys that were once in that group have become great friends despite our ongoing differences.

I especially hate to see two valuable board members display their dislike for each other to the point of destroying the board.

I could name names...but you don't need me to draw you a diagram.

Thanks,
Lee

X2 or 3

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I didn't think you hated me that much Lee :-)

Seriously I have no clue who your talking about as there are so many drama scenes here.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I doubt you have a sane enemy in the world Ken....sheesh, even ex-wives like you.

However I could make a long list of which participants have issues with other participants here...and the damage done.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It is really a shame if people here truly don't like each other. We are all trying to make ours and others lives better and can bicker like siblings. I feel like I'm closer to a lot of bb peeps than my own nuclear family.

Ken
One of ex girlfriends is my real estate leasing agent for my rentals and we still adore each other.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Who are you alluding to Lee?

Lee won't name names, but i will......

I can think of a few

Tom Collen ...what a dipwad
That jabroni Segretti ...what a lunatic KMA!

FredC vs Les
(War Mongrel got everything he deserved from Fred)
But Fred was more viscous than appropriate toward Les (imHo)
Les responded in kind .
i chock the whole thing up to a "southern redneck pride" thing for both of them .
Southern rednecks are different than "normal" folks, you know :lol:

Cooper/Nel-os vs Greenie

I've been in a few too
Me vs Greenie (that got ugly) but I have no real malice for him...i actually like the fckhEd

me vs Cooper ...i have no malice (anymore) toward the knucklehEd ...he just pi$$ed me off bad for a minute

me vs War Mongrel ...that was actually more fun and play(to "me') than any angst toward the lunatic

you vs a wholefuckingbunch of folks :lol:
some deserving, some not imHo

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
well the kindler, gentler, money grubbinger new and improved Mikey P should be a warm welcome to the hypocritical pussies who should not have poked me with their 802's.. LIKE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom