New Poll

Does this Board kick ass?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I prefer the Recoil Board.

• It would if it was free. Five dollars is a rip off.

• Total voters
F

FB7777

I can't take the poll on the grounds that there is only one possible answer...

yes

which makes it a leading question, the resoil board is the worst board I have ever seen.

and the $5 thing is a non-issue at this point. You aren't getting much traffic on the pay sections of this board. I've only gone there a couple times I usually just hit the clean room and bird room.

I'm still one of the guys that visits ICS and here equally tho.

Name
steve snail
Mikey,

A good poll question might be; have you been losing sleep because of this board? When I do sleep, all I dream about is "pimping" my truck.

Have not been this excited about carpet cleaning in a long long time.

This board rocks!

Keep on keep'n on

G

Mike,

I voted for the last answer. You didn't word it right. I don't think the $5.00 per month is a rip off. I just feel all the boards are a great place to go to have fun and occasionaly help out someone that needs some help.

It's bad enough I have to pay $6.00 per month for satellite radio and an extra $5.00 per month for the speed channel on my cable TV. I just have a problem paying a $5.00 per month fee to go chat with other cleaners and occasionally give someone advice.

I also feel someone starting out shouldn't feel they need to spend $5.00 per month to get help form some of us seasoned veterans.

When I raced Go Karts, my competitors even helped me out and spent a lot of time with me teaching me set ups, carburator settings and even driving line tips. Believe it or not all for free. My second year I became the champion and I was able to thank some of them for their help.

For me the satisfaction of seeing someone do well is payment. There are enough people we can pay in this industry. It would be nice if some of us would just like to be nice.

I realize you spend a lot of time helping others, I can relate. There are other administrators on this board that do it for free.

I realize this is your board and you have a choice to do what you want and when you have to pay to be here I will have to make my decision.

Dave

Name
steve snail
For a "newbie" or "old geeZer" this is the best money spent....period.

$5 per month, are you kidding me??????

Name
steve snail
Where can you get satellite radio for five bucks a month? I pay 2x that for xm radio on a 1 year prepaid contract.

Radioparadise.com while I am on the puter.

On the upside, I turned off my tv's over 3 years ago.

Bob Foster

A radio may be entertaining but MB makes you money and is way more entertaining. 5 bucks is around 16cents a day.

G

Did I say $5.00 per month. I paid three years upfront and paid $6.00 per month. I have Sirius.

Dave

Brian L

Name
Brian L
This board is great and is worth the five bucks per month, but have you been to the Victoria Secrets website? Mercy!!!!!!

Name
steve snail
Dave,

Sorry dude, six bucks it was. You have deeper pockets than I.

XM radio, I want music, music and more music. Talk talk talk and commercials stressed me out on the way the way to my first job in the morning. Local radio here sucks big time, xm rocks and my customers like the fact that I am a happy camper whistling while I work.

G

Steve,

Sirius has Nascar and Playboy. What more do you need. I haven't even made it to Howard Stern yet. I can't get past those two channels yet. I've only had it four months so far.

Dave

Greenie

If you were honestly a newbie and stumbled apon this site, you would be wise to sell your blood plasma for the $5 a month, as it would save you thousands, and years of headache.

I agree thou, if Mikey wanted a serious poll, he could ahve thrown out another option or two that was more moderate for a better feel of what people get form this board and the industry as a whole.

I hate that I can't make polls, it's limited to dwarves.

G

Playboy radio is actually pretty good Mike.

It's too bad you can't say those same words to Blueline/Vortex if you wanted to.

Dave

Mikey P

Administrator
Really?

Did you want to say you dont like your old V's or do you want to say you hate Shawn because he makes you feel guilty?

I see tons of negative posts about Vs here.

Get over it Dave.

G

Mike,

I never said I didn't like my old Vortex's. They were great machines. Anytime someone calls me and can't afford a new machine I always tell them to look for a used 777. I think they were great machines.

I actually was just commenting on the free speech thing. If you have negative opinions about Cross American or anyone else and freely comment, we all should be able to comment on anyone we want to also. We all have opinions and may be right or wrong.

Dave

Mike Brummett

Lets keep things in perspective folks:

The $ is needed (as I have been brainwashed to believe- and do) to keep avertising and big corporate influence OUT.

The same reason you pay for satellite radio, you don't have to put up with the b.s. of ADVERTISING!

$5 a month for the unvarnished, unedited, uncensored TRUTH from CLEANERS is well worth it.

Try telling a newbie on ICS that you think that Bridgepoint chems are the worst crap out there and that he should use only Duane Oxley's stuff. (or something to that effect) See how long your post stays up before it is deleted.

If you really wanna put your money where your mouth is, Dave, go ahead and buy subscriptions for a few newbies or contribute to the Mikey's Board Scholarship fund. Hey, YOU'VE got the money, so why not?

MIKE

G

Mike,

You did this post because you wanted feedback. I felt I gave you my opinion nicely. If my customers gave me feedback like that I would not try and attack. I meant no harm by my comments, just an opinion I thought you can think about. If everyone only gives positive opinions, you can never improve.

I have never called Shawn a devil. I am not going to get into the debates about Vortex because it serves no good purpose and endless controversy that solves nothing.

Dave

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Great BB,but ICS showed yesterday it can still rock...

It went nuts over there...

I do not know when this BB had the most posts in one day.But if ol Jason L had put that stuff here.

I am certain you would have some seen some new records...

Any-who,shame it did not go on clean-fax...Jeff would have gone wacko.I mean they get how many posts a month over there.I like the bb,but they need a serious new revamping again...

Here we have sections of topics,polls even for dwarf's...lol,stuff going on like the hot seats...

Anywhere else---nope...

So to answer your question it rocks...And spelling cow is the best...

Greenie

I don't mind the cold hard truth, but when it's BS, lies, or just assumptions, I'm looking for the hatchet man to Axe you.

-JB-

Name
JB
I don't care if you pay $6 a month or $15 a month, there ARE commercials on sat. radio, on every talk station, but ya still paid.
Here's an idea, why not let advertisers do their magic in the bird room or 1000 words, that way they can still advertise here, but we don't need to have them in our faces all the time.
Furthermore, if they don't like what is being said about them on the rest of the board, they can advertise an another board, ya know one that gets more hits,
Oh wait, THERE ISN'T ONE! Too bad so sad. :p YOINK!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom