New Pre conditioner

Name
Kevin McCreary
I have used ultra pac for years and never really found much I could replace it with.

It never let me down, ever. I wanted to change to a safer product and all the "green"

products I tried didn't work that great, until today. I had a free sample of CTI pros choice

pro spray its a vegetable oil based product. I used it on some trashed 10 year old nylon and

I used it on newer, but dirty olefin ber-ber. The stuff worked better than my ultra pac.

It didn't require much dwell time, had virtually no odor and the carpet cleaned effortlessly.

I also like how its packaged, in half gallon bags. Here is a link to it. CTI sent me a sample of

it for the shipping charges along with a half gallon of the "green" spotter as well, designed to

replace delimone and solvents for like 8 bucks. Now I think I'm hooked!

http://www.proschoice.com/html/pro-spray.html

Die hard Ultra pac guys have missed the boat for years.... there is alot better and cheaper products out there...........just ask.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Rinsed with with soft water. Die Hard ultra pac guys like me will get emphysema. I even
use the low voc stuff, but it makes me feel like I have been swimming in a pool all day
if I use it on a big job or if I'm around it too much.

TimP

I used the zone perfect/ultrapac for probably the first year or so I was cleaning. I can't say I'll be going back.

Having a cough all the time isn't worth it. If you can't clean it with something safe then it's just not worth it. I use Judson O2 and Powermax from Cobb.

I tried the fibermax and it's ok, it just don't disolve too well in the water I use. It may work better in soft water. I see no difference between the powermaxx and the O2 as far as cleaning however when I used them side by side I mixed the fibermax really heavy.

TimP said:
I used the zone perfect/ultrapac for probably the first year or so I was cleaning. I can't say I'll be going back.

Having a cough all the time isn't worth it. If you can't clean it with something safe then it's just not worth it. I use Judson O2 and Powermax from Cobb.

I tried the fibermax and it's ok, it just don't disolve too well in the water I use. It may work better in soft water. I see no difference between the powermaxx and the O2 as far as cleaning however when I used them side by side I mixed the fibermax really heavy.

THANK YOU TIM

I told Greenie that Fibermaxx didnt mix well and he acted surprised...thats why I threw mine in the dumpster.

Name
Kevin McCreary
fibermaxx and ultra pac both have butyl either in them. That is why they clean well,
but that cant be good to breathe all day. I did notice when I switched from a hydroforce
to a spray master the jet on the spray gun was a bigger jet and sprayed more volume and
less pressure, keeping the product on the floor and not the air. I guess you could change
the stock jet on a hydraforce to accomplish the same thing.

TimP

C Pennington said:
TimP said:

THANK YOU TIM

I told Greenie that Fibermaxx didnt mix well and he acted surprised...thats why I threw mine in the dumpster.

I'm gonna try it a few more times. But the first time I used it the powder was on the bottom of the omni jug. This last time I used it I probably had hotter water and I didn't notice the powder on the bottom. Although I put like 8 oz in the 2.5 gal jug so I don't know if that was the reason or not.

Kevin McCreary said:
fibermaxx and ultra pac both have butyl either in them. That is why they clean well,
but that cant be good to breathe all day. I did notice when I switched from a hydroforce
to a spray master the jet on the spray gun was a bigger jet and sprayed more volume and
less pressure, keeping the product on the floor and not the air. I guess you could change
the stock jet on a hydraforce to accomplish the same thing.

Do want it clean or green?....cleaner on the nastys you need some nasty in the PS to get it clean...or..Start pre scrubbin everything with your green cleaner.

Greenie

I still think your southern water sucks....

Mebe them Cali boys just use hot water to mix the stuff...either way, it is nice when stuff mixes quickly, I could fix that with the XX but only if a enough guys commit to it.

Also, for some strange reason, when you use one scoop per gallon it cleans well, two scoops and it starts to impeed it's ability, so Less is more on the XX.
I sent out 45 samples, and only got feedback from like 10 guys who really liked it, and 2 or 3 that thought it was good but not better than their current high pH stuff, so I'm kinda waiting on a bit more feedback, so if you are one of the other 30 guys who didn't report back, please do, before i bring in a pallet of the stuff, then...I promise it'll mix up faster, and stay mixed. And btw: it doesn't have that much butyl in it, that was something i was gonna play with a bit on the next generation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom