NEW premium Member designation

Able 1

Name
Keith
WOW Mike! I thought everybody paid to be a "supporting member"...

This place is like live magazine, whats better then that? Ask a question get multiple answers from the best in the biz..

This place really is worth way more then 5 bucks a month, I really can't believe people won't pay that for priceless info....

Should just ban those that don't pay that pocket change, let them go look around at different boards.. They'll be back to pay quick! :lol:

G

George V

WTF Mikey?

Why are you so touchy lately whenever JP's name comes up? Besides, what does Wagner paying her dues got to do with anything?

I'm not trying to bust your chops. i'm amazed it took you this long for membership fee's to finally become a topic.

I've been a paying member for two plus years and this is the 1st thread i've seen regarding membership fees.

and, IT COMES WITHIN A FEW WEEKS OF YOU ATTENDING JP FEST.... Got to admit. it appears JP schooled you good!!!

anyhow mike, it was just an observation not an attempt to pick a fight..... (Besides, shilacking ya ain't even a challenge anymore).

On a serious note, I'd love to see a Hot Seat Interview of your experience at JP FEST.

Would you play along if i started a new thread? Or, shall we bat it back-n-forth here until you finally get frustrated and ban me again?

Switching gears,

Doesn't it look like Angus is in some sort of vooodooo magic witchcraft guitar playing trance in this video?

FREAKIN DUDE ROCKS!!!

Shoot to Thrill
c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdkHpfGZkN8c]

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
$60 a year is more than a mag subscript, but where else can you critisize and cajol, help or hamper your fellow cleaners at the push of a button????/ You spend more than that takin' the Lady out to dinner and a movie! And she'll bitch for free.

Maybe it should be more????

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think I should get the broke dick top donor award for all the auctions and my 2 accounts I had paypal etc. I didn't stop supporting until I was told we didn't need to. I through an extra 60 here and a 100 for drinks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I honestly thought the subscription thing was canceled for everyone a while back. I was surprised to hear people were still paying. I don't mind kicking in some money. Once a year is good. I think I paid for about 6 months maybe in the beginning.

I think it was when Mikey said something about posting so many times and filling our you profile to become a "supporting" member.

Hell I don't pay enough attention.

Am I wrong here?

Mikey P

Administrator
It was never canceled you ungrateful prick, it was put on a volunteer basis, just like it is now.

your banner bill is in the mail.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
I was never canceled you ungrateful prick, it was put on a volunteer basis, just like it is now.

your banner bill is in the mail.

HEY,...."You can't TALK to my bITcH...like that".... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ..NEVER..."talk to FRED that way".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey, I was Mikey's bitch long before your old crusty ass showed up here......(did I just say that??)

And you know that you're REALLY my Bitch Harpo...we just let people think different.
Kinda like when someone lets their wife get onto them in public.....but when we get home...it's POW! Right in the kisser for ya. :mrgreen:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
HARPER said:
HEY,...."You can't TALK to my bITcH...like that".... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ..NEVER..."talk to FRED that way".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Freakin Shit. Freddie's been sniffing Mikeys butt alot more lately. Must be getting some type of reinforcement that he's not getting at home. Pretty soon he'll be repeating everything Mike says.lol

Name
Bruce
Brian R said:
I honestly thought the subscription thing was canceled for everyone a while back. I was surprised to hear people were still paying. I don't mind kicking in some money. Once a year is good. I think I paid for about 6 months maybe in the beginning.

I think it was when Mikey said something about posting so many times and filling our you profile to become a "supporting" member.

Hell I don't pay enough attention.

Am I wrong here?
hmm, that's how I remember it as well. But I also remember that anyone paying was considered a "Supporting Member" , then you were a supporting member if you filled out your profile. So profiles were filled out and as soon as people got their supporting member status they removed their info in the profile.

kevans

I'm new and still going through a million topics but what would 5 a month get for me?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Mikey P said:
Well George, considering that Lisa Wagner just payed her dues, I'd say you have your head up your ass once again.

Honestly, I never knew there was a subscription suggestion on this forum until everyone began complaining about five dollars in that long thread by Harper - and the angry posts about people that "should be" stepping up and paying and are not.

Pretty basic marketing lesson... if you never come out and ask for the sale - you ain't going to sell anything.

I get more crap here than on any other board - so to pay for that "privilege" is a little F-ed up. So what I paid was a donation - more than five bucks, and simply as a sign of appreciation for the time I know Mike puts into putting up this playground for everyone.

I don't need the Plutonium ranking Mike - just keep the money, I did not mean it to be buying a membership level for me, it was just chipping in to help your fund drive. With as much money people waste in time trying to see what they get for what, and trying to justify the purchase, they've already wasted more than that amount in time and bitching. If anyone gets a job as a result of this forum in ideas they gain, or saves their butt on a job as a result of help here, or simply feels better talking to people who "get" where they are coming from (ain't too many other people to talk dirt with...) - then it's worth the price.

I do appreciate the fun I've had - and the battles - on this board, so thanks all for that.

Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
an' Lisa DON'T forget about the Rubber Room...
where else can ya have that much fun wit yor clothes on..................?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
bob vawter said:
an' Lisa DON'T forget about the Rubber Room...
where else can ya have that much fun wit yor clothes on..................?

I have no idea what the rubber room is... but it's probably better that way. Even with the rubber, and my clothes on, I'd probably catch something anyway...
:mrgreen:

Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom