New Prochem high flow extraction tool

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders

Well John I'm always impressed with your willingness to drink the Prochem Koolaid by the gallon without question. Your commitment to them is respectable. A couple of comments that folks might find worthwhile then we will let the "real world" testing truly begin;

The most traditional or best known quote I think you are referring to is.......Figures don't lie, but liars figure. - Samuel Clemens (alias Mark Twain)

Systolic pressure? Thats an interesting marketing play but one that is not generally associated with fluid dynamics outside of the medical industry and specifically as it relates to Blood Pressure. But it does sound scientific and should make for great marketing hype designed to confuse the customers.

Made in the USA? Be careful on that one, assembled might be a a safer statement and that could change. Remember that unlike Legend Brands (a US owned company that keeps it's earnings and stock dividends here in the good ol USA economy, Karcher is German so all it's earnings eventually leave the US and move overseas just like the manufacturing of the triad and the trident)

Finally, Prochem actually introduced the unit at the ServiceMaster convention the day before they had your dealer webinair.

Its a small small world and there are few secrets.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Bill Bruders said:
[quote="John Olson":24ctb6sh]LOL The data will be available for everyone to see and debate. It doesn't use static pressure is uses systolic so it doesn't need weight :) Prochem expected the naysayers and the competitors try to discredit it so they tested and tested and tested. You know the saying liars figure but figures don't lie :)

Well John I'm always impressed with your willingness to drink the Prochem Koolaid by the gallon without question. Your commitment to them is respectable. A couple of comments that folks might find worthwhile then we will let the "real world" testing truly begin;

The most traditional or best known quote I think you are referring to is.......Figures don't lie, but liars figure. - Samuel Clemens (alias Mark Twain)

Systolic pressure? Thats an interesting marketing play but one that is not generally associated with fluid dynamics outside of the medical industry and specifically as it relates to Blood Pressure. But it does sound scientific and should make for great marketing hype designed to confuse the customers.

Made in the USA? Be careful on that one, assembled might be a a safer statement and that could change. Remember that unlike Legend Brands (a US owned company that keeps it's earnings and stock dividends here in the good ol USA economy, Karcher is German so all it's earnings eventually leave the US and move overseas just like the manufacturing of the triad and the trident)

Finally, Prochem actually introduced the unit at the ServiceMaster convention the day before they had your dealer webinair.

Its a small small world and there are few secrets.[/quote:24ctb6sh]

Stupid Iphone fixed it. I need to learn to proof read before hitting submit, and since I didn't "quote" Mark Twain I think I'm OK with my interpretation :)

highsteam

Name
Alberto
It looks pretty good. I would like to see it work on berber and CGD as well. if it works as good or better than a water claw i really would prefer to use this one.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But mikey when you are bound by your advertisers...............will the truth really come out?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I aways preferred HUSTLER magazine for all of their exciting articles.

Chester the Molester was my favorite !

C

cucu

[quote="Bill Bruders]

...Aint some of the ss big wigs ex prochem koolaid mixers....i tried the ss koolaid once........................

"Karcher is German so all it's earnings eventually leave the US".........I guess Bill aint over the ww2 yet .

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I will have them first week of August you should have yours the second week and a few others here. I'm also putting a couple in the field here as well.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I have a few customers that are very excited for this tool to get here. From what I've seen it looks pretty solid!

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
How Prochem unveiled the Triad air mover:
The new science behind the "Thrust Fan Technology" allows an air mover with a small footprint using low Amps to outperform axial air movers in CFM and centrifugal air movers in static pressure.
What was revealed during testing:
The Triad is a small air mover that draws low Amps but moves less air and has less static pressure than axial or centrifugal air movers.
How Prochem is unveiling the Aqua Helix (high volume extraction tool with patent pending "Systolic Vector Performance Technology":
This advanced design and superior extraction performance puts the Aqua Helix in a class of its own.
The Aqua Helix costs 75% less than a ride on Extractor (think Rover, Hydro-x- Xtreme Xtractor and Water Claw) with equal to better performance.
What will likely be revealed during testing:
The Aqua Helix is a less effective knock-off of the DryPro Water Vac that is a knock-off of the Water Claw.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
One thing is to compare it to the Hydro-X the other is to compare it to the Hydro-X w/ Vac Pac. I don't use the Hydro-X w/ a TM only w/ the Vac Pac.

I would get one for jobs I could not get my Hydro-X in very well, but other than that it kicks ass and it is one of the best investments I've made.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
cucu said:
[quote="Bill Bruders]

...Aint some of the ss big wigs ex prochem koolaid mixers....i tried the ss koolaid once........................
Yes indeedy! And as legend has it-They got mighty pissed off when Karcher eliminated their positions. And get back at Karcher they did. In a big way.
Good for them.

Now aren't those the same people that for years (before they got the SS independence religion) built the most over complicated slide ins on the planet? Yes indeedy!
A true mastery of over complication and over engineering.
The why make life simple if it can be complicated, approach.

"Karcher is German so all it's earnings eventually leave the US".........I guess Bill aint over the ww2 yet .

And then they built SS, as it seems to the naive and uninitiated, built to be sold.
And sold it did.

Now that was a shocker I've seen Jimmy naked

And how long will they be a US company?
We'll hold our breath.
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom