New Prowler "Prowler Pride"

ascrubabove

I wan't to say thanks for all the advice I have read hear at MB!!! I am making the move to a TM! Due to limited capital, I have narrowed the selection down too a panther 20 or a prowler pride which is new on the amtex site. I am able to make repairs myself, but would ilke the most reliable machine.

Thanks

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
do yourself a favor...call les at judson ...atleast we wont be hearing you bitchin and moaning about your new tm if you do ...if you dont we will

diamond brian

I've heard nothing but bad about the Panther. Little or no feedback on Prowler. Really consider buying a good used machine that your local distributor can work on.

Seriously, buying a POS can put you out of business.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"Panther"??

is that a Chemtex TM?

if so, they have a poor reputation for reliability.
The components used are good quality, so it must be something in the design/engineering of the TM

..L.T.A.

ascrubabove

Working on a TM is not a problem, I was a mechanic in the Marine Corps for 20 years, I know hydraulics, blowers, electrical, welding (stick, mig, tig, and gas), and engines. I was a on-site diesel mechanic for 3 years then switched to carpet cleaning. I have the tools and the know how! I am about 3hours from any sales/service.

I will give Les a call.

Walt

Hey James, I would definitely give Judson a look before you buy. Might give powerclean Liberly XT a look as well. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

BTW - I spent the first few years in your home town. My dad was stationed at Camp Lejeune - I was born on base.

Name
George Valliant
The Amtexequipment.com "Prowler" guy is great! think his name is Ben. When I considered the purchase of a new Prowler he sent an Excel spreadsheet of about twenty previous Prowler owners and suggested i contact them all. Which i did, and not a single complaint! Everyone who owned the Prowler was very satisfied with it.

But, before you spend 7k on a new machine do yourself a favor and contact Jeff at TruckMountDeals.com first (ph: 888-842-8333). He's one of the most knowledgeable dudes in the nation regarding new and used carpet cleaning equipment. He’s always happy to chat with rug cleaners and sometimes has “insider deals” on truckmounts not listed on the site.

You never know. He might have a complete low hour van package available for the same price as a new machine alone. Even if he has a nicer package that costs a little more it might be worth stepping out of your comfort zone to get all the extra goodies. Like a van, hose reels, fresh water tank, etc… One more thing, if you don’t have all the cash-in-hand don’t worry cuz he can get you financed too.

Don’t forget to call Jeff at truckmountdeals.com before you buy any new or used carpet cleaning equipment.

Seriously,

I'm not even getting paid for this.

G

Amtex,Namco,chemtex,what is with Texas?Like Florida is the work at home SCAM capital,Texas must be the who can build the biggist yet cheapest POS truckmount.

Greenie

Damn....Kevin beat me to it.... i was gonna hold my tongue, If I started building units tomorrow, it damn well wouldn't be in TX just cause of the well know reputation.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Greenie said:
maybe you can help Jeff buy a banner here?

Greenie it is already done. Jeff was just waiting until after his wife's surgery. He was wrapping it up with Mikey last week.

Mr.V

well i didn't listen to anyone when buying a TM and wound up with a POS TM

I have a good idea how to work on them BUT.........

I'd much rather clean carpet

being down every other day or week can kill your business

trust me I learned the hard way............

losing $15000 on a TM and losing biz by being down sure didn't help my biz from going in the toilet first time around

My 2 cents

G

Did you have an EZ?

I like the nordic1 web site. Good looking machine too!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
"Smart move" from a greenie designated judson hater. I couldn't believe they still took my orders:) :lol:

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I would give my left nut to have a nice unit such as a Judson, But with a score in the mid 600's I could never get financing.

Sick of baby-sitting my home made TM's :|

ascrubabove

When it rains it pours!! Jobs are still coming in, TM not ariving till 24th, daughter flying in on the 26th, put a bid on a 54,000 sqft construction clean job and got it, $8,000 and I start on 29th, TM was going to be installed on the 29th but will have to be rescheduled, daughter flying back on the 3rd, and I'm still dragging around the porty!!!!!!!!!!!!

AshleyMckendree said:
I would give my left nut to have a nice unit such as a Judson, But with a score in the mid 600's I could never get financing.

Sick of baby-sitting my home made TM's :|

Not true...I got guys done in the lower 600's all the time....call me and i can see what I can do for you....5852851378

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
ascrubabove said:
put a bid on a 54,000 sqft construction clean job and got it, $8,000 and I start on 29th ... and I'm still dragging around the porty!!!!!!!!!!!!

please tell us you're not gonna HWE 54k sq.ft. w/ a portable :!: :?: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Kevin & Greenie;

DID YOU SAY TEXAS ???

Well, it seems I remember a typical Calif. TM manufacturer....

Timbucktoo Manufactoring

Can I assume ALL manufacturing in Calif. is of the same quality level.

I really hope there is a difference.

Larry

G

Larry,your right,sorry, I was generalizing and that is wrong,but I did not mention Cobb :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom