New Pump

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
Hey I have a kleeneite sphere and it has 100psi pump that just went. I am going to try and change it on my own. Last time i ordered one from the company and they jerked me. What is the best place to get one ?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
What's the make and part number on the pump? The Kleenrite manual doesn't say - it only lists their internal part number.

If you get it from somewhere else, be prepared to cut off the factory connector and splice it to the new pump - it will probably come with bare wires only.

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
What's the make and part number on the pump? The Kleenrite manual doesn't say - it only lists their internal part number.

If you get it from somewhere else, be prepared to cut off the factory connector and splice it to the new pump - it will probably come with bare wires only.

Are most 100 psi pumps the same ?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Are most 100 psi pumps the same ?
There are slight differences - the mounting holes might be in a different place forcing you to drill holes, the inlet/outlet could be threaded or barbed, stuff like that. Some pumps run continuously, some are demand (internal pressure switch). If you just want to mount the new pump and go you'll want to replace like for like. If you don't mind tinkering with plumbing and/or redrilling mounting holes then yes, most 100 psi pumps would work as long as they physically fit in the space.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
The easiest thing would be to grab the number and manufacturer off the pump. Most common portable pumps are Shurflo, FloJet and Aquatec. If you can get me the manufacturer and part number off the pump I could likely get you the same pump at a good price.

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom