new pumpout tool

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
The pumpout v115 on page 102 of the new interlink catalog." Pre-filter and pump waste water wherever you want it."
output pumps 10 gpm
dual wand capable
operates on houshold current
Sounds like you just put between a connection of your vac hose and you could put it right next to the toilet if you want $1095.
They want $1695 for the regular pumpout now for my machine so I keep putting it off, plus I havent gotten the tile jobs I would like. The few I have done though, it was downright awkward constantly dumping.
This is tempting. Is there some vac loss? Any other issues? Wachathink?

Name
Jesse
Depending upon your need for it there may be more economical options.

We have one tm that has auto pump out, there is no effect on vacuum, however on an inline unit such as you described there may be, it would depend on the plumbing of the unit.

On our other tm I installed a manual pump-out for $200. We do have to kill our vac for about 12-13 minutes to empty our 120gallon tank. Sometimes we shut the machine down, sometimes we just take the lid off the tank so we can continue to pre-spray. We use a Jabsco macerator 12v pump plumbed off our dump valve. After the valve I put a y, one side goes to a pool filter then to the pump-out, and the other side goes to our regular dumping hose which we keep capped off.

Very simple but effective. I use the pool filter before the pump-out because we don't filter our waste water.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
One of the Harbor Freight 12v pumps (the larger one with the solid plastic, not rubber, impeller) will pump 10 gpm against the vac but will seize as soon as it runs dry, so you need a float valve in the tank. Don't know how durable otherwise, because I let mine run dry after about a week. $60.

The 12v Simer/ShurFlo from Northern Tools pumps 10 gpm but not against vac. Not affected by running dry for short periods. Very durable. $100.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom