New Rotovac ShearDry Video

Mikey P

Administrator
a "Moderator" on MB is nothing more than a good friend to all and a very helpful poster.

They are not paid to participate nor do they do any actual Moderating other than calling a spade a spade here. They are free to comment on advertisers here both positively and negatively, just like any member. If they were wrong or unjust the law of averages quickly sorts it all out.

Larry's complaint with RV, while small and far in the past, is still valid, don't you agree Chuck?

Rotovac

Name
Nick
That was 7 years ago. A mistake made by an X salesperson. He thought we still had one of the discontinued sprayers in stock. When we found that we did not have one we credited his card back immediately. Geeeeeez

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Not sure what ruffled Ruff's feathers but it's not very nice for a moderator to slam a company on a public forum. .

LOL...

I don't know or care who the hell you are, Chuck.
maybe you should talk to Nick...he had the balls to PM me and ask what my issues were/are.
He has my permission to share it with you and anyone else he chooses

Being a mod has never come with the requirement of kissing advertiser's ass
when/if it ever does, I'll be glad to remove myself, with absolutely NO animosity toward Mike

Til then...

you should of left this sleeping dog lay ....instead of bringing it back up to the top.
cause if you want to continue, you may find just how "not very nice" I can be

have a good day

Reactions: dealtimeman

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
That was 7 years ago. A mistake made by an X salesperson. He thought we still had one of the discontinued sprayers in stock. When we found that we did not have one we credited his card back immediately. Geeeeeez

Chuck, that's not all

would like me to post my WHOLE PM to Nick??

do you REALLY want me to go on??
GEEZE is right

..L.T.A.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
If you want to do yourself a favor Rotovac and a bunch of cleaners, start making a sprayer that mimics the 12 volt Hydro. It was an awesome sprayer with just a couple of drawbacks that could have been fixed fairly easily.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Gentlemen, Nick's conversations with me via PM has gone a long ways to soften my dim view of RV.
(which aren't only about the sprayer fiasco)
However, the "other" things aren't peculiar/particular to RV, and are prevalent in general in the biz.

an example of what I'm referring to on the "street level" you'll all understand, would be many of you overselling protectant when and where it's not needed or of very little value
(like on olefin )
my personal ethics has a hard time with me doing that, but it's generally considered "biz as usual" and encouraged .
Or the sCampoo geeks smearing residential carpets

I WILL agree with KevinL about the sprayer
If RV would reintroduce a knock-off with a just a few mods...like a rocker switch that doesn't beg to get busted off like the toggle used, and a vertical wand/gunjet holder, I'd be the first to buy one from them ..top heavy tipover notwithstanding ...that a reshape of the tank (a bit of teardrop shape) would go a long way in reducing that.
That WIDE mouth opening, along with pump and wiring on top (so drips/spills don't corrode wiring like the Multisprayer) made it the best elect sprayer in the history of the world

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think we must have 15-16 Multiprayer M-1's and they are rugged so much that even when we buy a replacement. We repair the old one as a backup.

Can't say I've ever had that issue. We've replaced valves, lances, guns, pumps and switches on units over the years.

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom