New Rules

Mikey P

Administrator
A note to Members +Suppliers

I have added a few new rules and will be adding more by Jan 1st. As some of you might know, MB allows ALL cleaners to have their website listed in their signature and web site directory for no charge. I have had many phone calls saying "Thank You" because customers have actually found their listing on MB and made them a lot of money.

MB will allow all cleaners to keep their web site in their signature.

For a listing in the Website Directory, there will be a one-time fee of $99 starting Jan 1st to keep your listing there for a lifetime.

Fortunately, most every supplier has chosen to support MB and members unknowingly have posted their web sites on MB, which helps out that company and also pulls their business website higher ranked in the Search Engines while pulling MB down. This also hurts MB 's source of income to keep the web site running and *supporting* advertisers who do pay. The trouble with Tribbles makes this all so cornfusing. Damn it Jim!

*I was wondering why some advertisers were not interested, it is because they get hundreds of hits from MB from links inside posts. So why would they want to advertise, when they are getting it for free already?

We have spent thousands of dollars to get this site off the ground, if you enjoy this web site and want to help support MB you may purchase some cleaner gear or you can donate to MB by using paypal (tilengrout@sbcglobal.net )

Please follow our rules, thank you and have a good weekend!

*You may post topics about all different types of companies truckmounts, chemicals, accessories (ex: Hydramaster, Prochem, Judson etc) and much more. Feel free to use the company name at ANY time, just no LINKS!

This was added in our rules section today:
Absolutely no (url) links advertising any company in our Industry unless they are a paid supporting advertiser. If someone is requesting for TM or etc, please allow a response from other members who are selling these items who are not a business, if you have a business you would like to refer them to please take it to Private Message. Feel free to discuss You may post (urls) links that are from Youtube, Google, Phone companies, and etc.

and dont forget about our Ride Along Program with Danny Strickland owner of a very successful 1 Cimex and 1 3/4 horse suckmop company

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
January 1.... You really want to nail the BDCCA in the nuts. This couldn't wait until your loyal fan base picked up in March.

I didn't know there was a directory. I am going to have to add mine

r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up2RBE-oL8Ar]

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
which one of you busted ass to squeal to Tre about this thread?

was it you, Coop?

somebody 'fess up if you have the balls

..L.T.A.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I was just about to ask if you were on crack, then my brain kicked in, it's a little slow after a few brews.

F

FB7777

Mikey P said:
As some of you might know, MB allows ALL cleaners to have their website listed in their signature and web site directory for no charge. I have had many phone calls saying "Thank You" because customers have actually found their listing on MB and made them a lot of money

:roll:

LeeCory

Not sure if you are kidding or not, but this place is slowly heading for the trash if you are not.

What moron is filling your head with all this crap Mikey?

Even ICS doesn't have such stupid rules.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I just want to know how many of you will be buying the $149 *** polos. I think for $149 he better have actually worn and signed the thing.

I thought it was interesting that Dave R. and Rob L. got their hands swatted and their post edited for posting their phone numbers and telling a dude that was asking for marketing help to call them.

LeeCory

You mean to tell me that if someone asked someone about a product that a company made and I wanted to guide them to that company I cannot post their link if they have not paid you money for a banner?

There are times that a product or company name alone isn't enough to make it easy enough for someone to figure out their website.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
LeeCory said:
You mean to tell me that if someone asked someone about a product that a company made and I wanted to guide them to that company I cannot post their link if they have not paid you money for a banner?

There are times that a product or company name alone isn't enough to make it easy enough for someone to figure out their website.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I would have thought my other post would give it away...I guess not. :lol:
Here's another hint.

I just want to know how many of you will be buying the $149 *** polos. I think for $149 he better have actually worn and signed the thing.

I thought it was interesting that Dave R. and Rob L. got their hands swatted and their post edited for posting their phone numbers and telling a dude that was asking for marketing help to call them.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm almost certain this is some inside joke that only the dumbass that Mikey is targeting this DAT to actually gets.

The rest of us are left to misinterpret, misunderstand, or (in my case) JNGAS.

Either way ... just remember it's Mikey we're talking about here, and his inside jokes seldom make much sense.

Oh geez Mikey

How long before we get another letter from the *** lawyer.

They probably think you are seriously trying to copy them (again).

Greenie

Buttons letter enroute.

Lee, u have to read the whole thread before replying.

I ordered two of those $149 polos

Mikey P

Administrator
Absolutely no (url) links advertising any company in our Industry unless they are a paid supporting advertiser.

This absolutely amazes me.

How many of you are parents?
Remember when your you kids fought with one another and would declare their room off limits to the others?

All credibility lost in regards to a fair and honest opinion if you ask me.

hey Cooper, can you defend that with out sounding just as ridiculous?

LeeCory

OK... I was just brought up to speed.... I don't go to ***, so I really didn't know what it was, so this whole thing went way over my head...

Asswipes... :) I feel like a kid that just learned there was no "Santa".... or that my best friend was "Gay".... How can I ever believe anything you dooshbags ever say again? :wink:

CapeCleaner

I thought you were kidding about the $149 polo. Holy crap! He's actually selling *** polos for $149. I read through the entire thread and found it interesting that if one wants to contribute to *** but not use Paypal, one can make the check payable to Robert Allen, Jr. I'm sure that is being reported as *** revenue.

By the way, is it MB that is affectionately referred to as the "hate board"?

Greenie

ya know...I think that is how Chem-Lie gets schmucks to sign the papers...they don't read EVERYTHING...lol

Fred, I thought it was funny....Mikey is guilty of being too serious sometimes too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom