New sanitaire for $149 was $299

Farenheit251

I have the top o' the line blue sanitaire pro($400). Just yesterday I was considering switching back to it. It rolls like a Cadillac and the metal frame responds smooth. My Bissell has crap plastic wheels and bulky plastic frame that flexes when changing directions. I could really improve productivity even before considering filter washing and canister emptying.

Then I remembered my tests. My house,1400 feet of nylon friese downstairs with 3 sons and 2 Springer Spaniels always vacced on Saturday.

I found a beat to hell Dyson 07 tenants left at a rental. My wife had just vacced(sanitaire) when I got home and I vacced Dyson and filled up the canister. I've done the test multiple times with new bags using Sanitaire,Royal 1030z,Dyson,bissel Momentum and Powergroom. The Dyson and the Bissels will always pull up 2-3 times more even going 2nd.
The 6-12 months using the Royal and Sanitaire made me question whether prevac was even worth the time. The cyclonic canisters will make you a believer.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
We purchased two of these, one for the showrroom and one for my 60 year old mom.. They are very impressive vaccums for bagged units. Very good brushroll, nice and light, but still dick out and suck up a hell of a lot of dirt and bring the nap back up well. Drawbacks: the bottom plate can be sometimes tempermental, like all sanitaires, make sure you have a good belt and some back ups, and the biggest drawback are the Z style bags. They are a hell of a lot easier to put on then the oldstyle F/G bags and seal nicley but they are $$. The paper ones are around 3 bags for 6.00 while the mesh armanhamor bags are a bit more.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I agree about just finding cheap vacuum bags so you can change them out without thinking about costs. I always got mine from Powerflite and for my sharp vacuum only cost me about 50 cents apiece.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom