New shop

steve_64

Doing the cleaning at the new shop. Should be taken pics of the vct before I cleaned it. Got first coat of new finish on now. At home getting wAter to work on concrete between coats.
Had to shop vac all the walls and bathrooms are disgusting.
Should be in this weekend.

steve_64

20181023_200546_Film1.jpg20181023_200416_Film1.jpg2 scoops of viper powder w citrus and 3 gallons of hot water off the truck. Low foam and cuts grease great. Using a mal grit and the 15 inch spinner.

steve_64

Did they film Reservoir Dogs there?
It was a job shop. The office floor was black. When he saw what I did he said yeah well it was clean 30 years ago when he moved into it so it should come clean.

Name
Lee Stockwell
A storm took my shop two years ago at a bad time for me. With the insurance money I built a new one in a better spot, still on our property. 21x28' in steel on concrete pilings. I had a lot of grading and drainage work done to alleviate a persistent water problem. Thus I'm waiting until next year to pour the floor so the gravel has time to settle.

I've used about 50 sheets of 3/4"plywood on cabinets and walls, it's my therapy after work. Tonight, pegboard...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A storm took my shop two years ago at a bad time for me. With the insurance money I built a new one in a better spot, still on our property. 21x28' in steel on concrete pilings. I had a lot of grading and drainage work done to alleviate a persistent water problem. Thus I'm waiting until next year to pour the floor so the gravel has time to settle.

I've used about 50 sheets of 3/4"plywood on cabinets and walls, it's my therapy after work. Tonight, pegboard...
Pics?

hogjowl

Idiot™

You’ll need a lot of pegboard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom