NEW STEAM GENIE

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
i think it's cool u rebuild Steam Genie's Bob...do u know Byron Townshend in Carmichael CA? I learned carpet cleaning with Steam Genie PTO's

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Nate The Great said:
joeynbgky said:

Bawb, you able to fit it in a ford e250/350??? Like the one Joey posted???
Look...they put a man on the moon....
putting a Genie into a truck is jus a mechanical issue...some are easier than others.......
the ONLY reason i would BUY a Steam Genie is too accuire the waste tank.......i usually jig up the frame and then BUY all the new parts or have them made(instrument panels and water boxes)
waterjetted panels

intsrapanel.jpg

spring relief valves
reliefvalve.jpg

ceramic coated silencer
insideflowmaster.jpg

easy mount driveshaft bracket
DRIVESHAFTBRAKET.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
bob vawter said:
Remember the old waste tank

wastetankblue.jpg

Ya gonna wet sand and clear coat that? I'm thinking of a medium tint (wet sand , between the 2 coats), lighter tint,same procedure and then 6 coats clear. Start wet sanding at 1200 and finish with 2000, then a 2000 grit no swirl polish.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i already been two days on it...
what you see is what you get!

no quicker way to destroy a shop...
than to PAINT in it! :x

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Iffn ya got an extra 18000, I saw the car of yer wettest dreams yesterday Bawb. 67 Continental convertible, all the factory extras,462 motor,rear suicide doors, 60000 miles, numbers match, mint and still got the original blue paint- NO RUST - AT ALL. It's an immigrant here from Florida. I'm goin' to polish it on the weekend- I can't believe people pay me well to do that. It's like being paid to choke yer chicken.

Name
Danny Strickland
Willy P said:
[quote="bob vawter":eo711m9p]Remember the old waste tank

wastetankblue.jpg

Ya gonna wet sand and clear coat that? I'm thinking of a medium tint (wet sand , between the 2 coats), lighter tint,same procedure and then 6 coats clear. Start wet sanding at 1200 and finish with 2000, then a 2000 grit no swirl polish.[/quote:eo711m9p]

that tank is shiney than yore bald hed!!!

you do some nice work BAwb!!!

marvin843

Name
marvin
I am looking for a wast tank closes i. Can get. To. Steam genie. Wast. Tank if. Someone. Has. One. Or. Can. Buil one. Call. Me. 8434576643

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Wow Bawb, back at it again?!!!

Yeah, every last one of those machine you've built is still out there cleaning carpets.
nope...stick a fork in me....i'm done!
honestly...i could give two dED rat patuties about CC....i'm goin to Fl to see friends i've made on the BB....some to laugh wit.....and some to laugh AT!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom