New Ti wand

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Just bought new Ti wand and didnt know why the wand head is not welded on, it has 3 screws holding it on. The 6 jets all drip bad even after I put 2 new pressure guns on. Anyone else have this problem. Other than that I LOVE it , first time trying 2 inch wand and what a difference. Thanks Mike

Mikey P

Administrator
No, the tube is steel, only the head is TI

I wouldn't suggest you use the it to jack up your car with as that joint ain't perfect.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm just surprised that you haven't told him what you really think of the wand he bought.

And how stupid he was for not asking you before he bought it.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mike;

The new welded Titanium wand has been out for a while. The model with the 3 screws fell apart very quickly for one of our customers.

I would talk to the supplier about getting the current one.

Larry Cobb

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I bought the wand about a week before i discovered this site, and one of the screws is already backing out. I bought it from interlink 3 weeks ago maybe they exchange it for new . paid $1295.00. also i love this message board

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
$1300 for a Ti wand that is not 100% Titanium

where as a few years ago you could get a 100% Titanium wand cheaper...........

:?:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You bought it 3 weeks ago? Someone KNEW what they where doing when they "SOLD" you that wand. They are probably jumping up and down doing their Happy Dance after un-loading that thing. I wouldn't stock the TI wand until they went back to all TI. I have had all TI wands here for the last 9 months. Was it a Bridgepoint owned Interlink or a Franchise/Independent Interlink? Either way I would call and speak to the Owner/Manager and ask why they unloaded an inferior product on you when they KNEW the full TI wand was available for the same price.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
LOL @ Mr Olson.

Right on! Those screwed wands, are just that, screwed. The joint failure rate is somewhere in the neighborhood of 50%. Maybe they will make a good movie prop, someday.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
i have the original TI wand and one of the newer ones with the screws which i believe is heaver than the westpac wand i have.

i wouldn't buy one of the new TI wands I'd get Greene's pimped wand at half the price or so

Glynn

I would take it back and DEMAND they replace it for the proper full titanium model.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Yes it is a bridgpoint Interlink. and I called them today and they said they would order me the new one no questions asked. I appreciate the info guys.

Greenie

well...how long is that bead of epoxy and three crooked screws supposed to last? Some ideas are just wrong from the start, and they know they are wrong and do them anyways.....kinda explains our industry and it's history.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
My new Ti wand comes in Fri the head on the bi-wand is already loose. did someone say the new one will be lighter and can i put check valves in this wand it doesn't look like there's enough room behind the jets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom