NEW Titanium wand for $499.00

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I saw the post on ***************s....... Is this the real deal.. They said they cN SELL IT BUT CANNOT SHOW ANY PICTURES....... HMMM. MIGHT BUY ONE FOR A BACK UP. ANY ONE KNOW?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
there was a greenhorn wand with extra "options" that was going to be sold for half price and I inquired about it and was told I have to wait until some store opens.....I don't know.....??

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Lee Stockwell said:

to add to Lee's sound advise
DON'T be fooled

first, it's not a "Prochem" Ti wand

second, It's not even on the market yet according to the link you put up.

third, they can't even post a pic?
Most likely cause it would show it's a cheap POS

it's BULLSHIT from that slithery lying bastard ken harras
he is NOT to be trusted.
his word is worthless.

he's a slithery dirt bag

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken designed the first Ti wand glides having never even laid eyes on one.

he relied on my measurements over the phone. :shock:

He'll be selling those pos's sight unseen as well.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Red flag 1;

"These New Titanium wands are introductory priced at only $499US(2"tubed models)ONLY DURING OCTOBER which is much LESS than the price other Distributors are going to be selling you a new Titanium wand for(up to $1424),"

he's comparing it to a genuine Prochem Ti wand..NOT his knock off POS

red flag #2

"The manufacturer of them will be releasing them for delivery in November 2009, ,"

which means he can take orders, charge your card, then use the "manufacture" and excuse why you haven't your wand by Christmas...or 6 months from then

red flag #3

To give you an incentive to purchase them now, before the manufacturer provides the picture of them for us to post here on this site,

incentive my ass.
What manufacture won't release pics of a wand slated to be "out" in a few weeks?

More lies from a slithery, lying bastard who's foul obnoxious slime trail never ends

How even Rob can associate with that slug is beyond me.. :roll:

..l.T.A.

Maybe you guys can help me out. I may be able to buy an original pc ti wand or the first one they made for a decent price. The wand has not been used hardly at all. The wand came with the truckmount and the guy didn't like it and used his 4 jet. The wand has just been sitting. It just needs to be modified. What do you think?

Mikey P

Administrator
That would be a four jetter and imo it is noticeably better at flushing than the 6 jetter.

I'd pay up to a grand for it if it's in sound shape.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Mikey P said:
That would be a four jetter and imo it is noticeably better at flushing than the 6 jetter.

I'd pay up to a grand for it if it's in sound shape.
3" shorter better flusher OVER SPRAYS I"LL SELL YOU ONE.G note.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
sounds like a super shiesty scam i would warn everyone to stay away.

i love it that he states the he will accept real pc ti's for 300 dollars trade in if they are in good shape. anyone stupid enough to do that should run their truckmount off a bridge!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
*** also has the add on the top of the board for this..... If it is a scam. thats to bad, but what if it is the real deal...... who knows im not taking the chance.. unless he wants to do a COD lol when ups brings it ill pay then lol

Greenie

There is more than $499 in TITANIUM in a titanium wand.......lol

buyer beware.

There is a lot more to a wand than the alloy it's crafted from.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Do I have a deal for you............................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only on the Aussie Forum. :oops:

Prochem Titanium Wands now available in Australia for $999US
Goto page 1, 2 Next

Post new topic Reply to topic www.australianforums.biz Forum Index -> The Corner Store
View previous topic :: View next topic
Superglide Ken

Full name: *: Ken Harris
Business name: *: Turboteck Supplies
Phone:: (403)452-1691
Years in business: *: 30
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:45 pm Post subject: Prochem Titanium Wands now available in Australia for $999US Reply with quote
That is a fantastic value in itself, but I offer you more than that if you purchase a glide with one of these wands:

I include a $1000US supply of Teflon glides GUARANTEED to last you at least an extra 10 Years for FREE! That is correct. I include a $1000 BONUS of glides for a Wand that sells for only $999US when you purchase just 1 teflon glide with your wand. You would need to spend over $2000US elsewhere to find the same kind of value as you are offered here, and over $3000AUD if purchased locally.

Purchase them here:

http://morecfm.com/store/product_info.p ... cts_id=153

Betcha all wish you lived down under, eh. :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Betch all wish kenny lived in Lebanon, eh. :?: :lol:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
dealtimeman said:
i love it that he states the he will accept real pc ti's for 300 dollars trade in if they are in good shape. anyone stupid enough to do that should run their truckmount off a bridge!
Michael;

I've seen plenty of real riveted $1300 Ti wands that you would never pay $300 for.

Larry

Greenie

Jeez Larry, if it's a bi-metal Ti wand (Stainless tube riveted/screwed to Ti head) then it's not a REAL Titanium now is it?

Titanium wands do have value, just not from Kenny.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Titanium fabrication requires special equipment and skills. Pretty expensive stuff to be experimenting with.

Most fab shops don't have the super purified Argon needed to shield both sides of the weld. I've got a lot of experience welding food grade stainless pipe from my years at Flavorich maintenance.

Titanium is a whole level more difficult due to its reactivity vs. stainless.

Thanks,
Lee

Lora Olson

No, Prochem is not coming out with a new TI wand.m PMF has new TI Upholstery tools and you MIGHT see a TI wand from them but no way would it be $499. Never send anyone money for something that isn't even available and may never be available.

John on Lora's account again

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I can't get on *** but if someone was to send a copy to gwilson AT Prochem.com I am positive they will call/send *** and Ken a "stop it now stupid" letter/call

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom